Season 5 Rate: "Prophet Five"

What did you think of "Prophet Five"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This can't be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to keep from banging my head into my keyboard. I'm crying.

I'm glad that they didn't show Marshall crying like they did for Syd's funeral. That would have made me cry harder.

Did I seriously see the same thing that everyone else saw? Someone's gonna tell me that I was watching a different episode, right?

askldjfasdkjfklsdjf;lksdjflkasdjflk

Anyway, I don't think he's really dead. Nobody is ever dead on Alias. Michael Vaughn is alive and well. It'll come out before the end of the season, I'm sure of it.

what the f***ing mother f***ing f*** f*** f*** f***kkkkk

WTF?

NO

NO
NONONONONONONNONONONONO

*shakes head*
hes not coming back... i effing get that but is anyone else in denial??
like f***.

kalsdjkalshdgl;seflkjaelghkasldgj

i'm half in tears as i type this...he's dead that is so sad. i i i don't understand how do u kill him...he is dead vaughn dead...but did u notice syd wasn't crying maybe vaughn isn't dead...that all i can pray for right now! but i'm still sooooooo sad.

but this is the first season i can log on right after the esp. on. so i'm happy about that!

mel

Why wasn't Sydney crying that much though? And she kept giving her father weird looks. Maybe he's not dead. I'm in the denile phase now. Seriously though, no one was crying. Sydney just barley. Even when she was sitting with him in the hospital room and he was dead. She cried more when he was alive.

hes not dead. hes not dead. hes not dead. hes not dead. he CANNOT be dead. jj said hes signed on for the whole season right??????

anyways even though i know hes not really dead... i cried my eyes out anyway when i saw tears running down syds face

BUT THEY SAID I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! im focusing on the good....

is there anything worse than a 1? Like a negative 5? Because that's what this episode would be ranked as. I hate this season and I'm thinking I may be done watching alias. The only highlight [suprisingly]: Rachel Nicols.

This is exactly what the writers want. They want us to be like this...all confused and frenzied. I hate them. They'd better bring him the f*** back.

OMG, I feel soo excited for all the Americans!!! :excited:

Im in Australia and we are still in Season 4!!! :happydance:

could someone please write an episode review thing so all the Auzzies are kept updated 😌

thanx, the episode sounds really good :groupwave:

Luv Em :ninja: :stick:
:Ph34r:

I AM A MESS!! I started the episode in my chair watching the episode with me friends, the last 10 minutes I was on the floor, and as soon as ALIAS flashed on the screen I was a wreck. So Angry! I am trying hard to censor my language and not swear and tell you how I really feel....but killing Vaughn? I don't care if he is Michaux...He will always be Vaughn...and now he is dead! I am so distraught...it is horrible how emotionally connected I am to this show!! I am just so sad...what do we do now???

is there anything worse than a 1? Like a negative 5? Because that's what this episode would be ranked as. I hate this season and I'm thinking I may be done watching alias. The only highlight [suprisingly]: Rachel Nicols.

I with ya all the way...except the Rachel Nicols part.

I'm so pissed off, I think this might be the end of Alias for me...and I don't want people being all like "that's ridiculous to stop watching just because of Vaughn." I'm allowed to stop watching for whatever reason I want.

This just really upset me....ugh!

I have no words right now..... no words at all.....

all I have is a little bit of faith to go on and a whole lot of "can't wait until next week" going on....

And did anybody notice JG was a producer... or am I a little slow on the take with that one???? :lol:

h e h a s t o s t i l l b e a l i v e.
i s a b e l l e b r i s t o w v a u g h n. g r e a t n a m e.
h e c a n ' t b e d e a d.

Back