Season 5 Rate: "Prophet Five"

What did you think of "Prophet Five"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I honestly doubt he s dead but I dont know maybe thats what they want us to think, but the did achieve the fact I confused reality and fanasty there for a moment.

~KM

i gotta admit, i never wanna see this episode again! it was the worst season premiere in Alias history!! never thought i would ever say that but it's true

you know what though, JJ told us to look for clues, i don't think he's dead cuz in the credits in the beginning, he's listed as a regular but greg's name was listed as a guest star and well mia wasn't listed at all sooo

I really don't think they would just end Vaughn's life like that, there has to be more to it

i think i was crying more at Vaughn's funeral then Syd was.... whats up with that :blink:

I with ya all the way...except the Rachel Nicols part.

I'm so pissed off, I think this might be the end of Alias for me...and I don't want people being all like "that's ridiculous to stop watching just because of Vaughn." I'm allowed to stop watching for whatever reason I want.

This just really upset me....ugh!

dont stop watching... i really dont think they would kill off vaughn. hes in the season 5 cast picture!!! they wouldnt put him in that if he was only gonna be in 1 episode!!! and there were all these interviews saying his character wasnt gonna be killed off!!! just stay strong... wait it out :blush:

I know that I sound really pathetic, but could someone please PM me if Vaughn ends up being alive? I don't think I can watch anymore.

The part of me that is in denial keeps thinking about how Jack said, "I'll do anything to help the two of you"...but I don't know

Noooooooooooo

Not dead.

He can't be.

Thank God Marshall wasn't crying like at Syd's funeral. I would be crying harder if he had been.

Somebody should start some sort of Vaughn is alive little club. Sign me up!

There was definitly something f***ed about the fact that Sydney did not cry one tear after he died. :hmm: ... I'm so f***ing pissed off right now. <_<

--Mandy :angelic:

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO VAUGHN IS NOT DEAD. I refuse to belive it. There is no way that they would do this to us. There is something going on here, and somehow he is sill alive. My hands are like shacking, I can barely type, I feel like a statue, and my eyes are literally bulding out of my head; I am in denial!! Poor Sydnye and her baby, this is just so sad, beyond sad, it's depressing (n)

HE'S NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Andrea (n)

I'm gonna watch it again and watch it closer. I'm totally convinced he's not dead. He wouldn't have been listed in the epi descriptions for the next epis and he wouldn't be a regular in the credits.

He's NOT dead.

I thought the episode was great! Man, my jaw hit the floor when Vaughn got shot :shock:....I really hope Vaughn's not dead, but as J.J. said, I'm just going to enjoy the ride!

I gotta say, I'm skeptical. I mean, who really dies on this show? And the last scene was awfully ambiguous... could've meant almost anything. And that look Sydney gave her dad at the funeral was a little suspicious. On the other hand, if they were going to actually kill him, that's exactly how they'd do it-- leaving her carrying his child, with them having agreed on a name... I dunno. But I'm skeptical.

If he really is dead, though, they better bring back Will, that's all I have to say. (After a decent mourning period of course, for Syd and fans alike.)

I'm gonna go with spy41 on this when I say im still in the denial phase!!!

I can't believe Vaughn's dead!!! What the hell was JJ thinking??? there better be one hell of a twist so that Vaughn is still alive.

He can't be dead, he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead,he can't be dead

Say it many times and maybe it will be true. I hope something is done about this. I'm hoping after reading this board that what some are saying about the death being faked is true, cause thats about the only way i can watch this season til he comes back hopefully!!!

And why the hell is Syd not crying, she just lost the love of her life, her fiance for the second time!!!

I'm gonna watch it again and watch it closer. I'm totally convinced he's not dead. He wouldn't have been listed in the epi descriptions for the next epis and he wouldn't be a regular in the credits.

He's NOT dead.

I'm with Kristina on that one.

Also, Sydney didn't cry at all. And did you see the way Jack and Sydney were looking at each other at the funeral?
I KNOW he isn't dead.

There was definitly something f***ed about the fact that Sydney did not cry one tear after he died. :hmm: ... I'm so f***ing pissed off right now. <_<

--Mandy :angelic:

I am so with ya, sweetie!

And maybe I'm one of the few, but I honestly believe he's dead. I think we may get flashbacks, but we aren't going to get Vaughn like we know and love him.

As far as cast promos and the starting credits, that doesn't mean anything. If he wasn't in them, then we would've know immediately (for those of us who were spoiler free) that we was going to be gone, that would end the "surprise" aspect. I remember when I used to watch ER, they killed off Kellie Martin's character, but they still had her listed as a main character in the opening credits of that episode, so they wouldn't give away the fact that she was going to die...it isn't an uncommon practice.

All indications point to the fact that he's really dead, and as much as I absolutely hate it, to the point that I may never watch another episode this season, I would probably hate it even more if they suddenly brought him back to life.

Did I seriously see the same thing that everyone else saw? Someone's gonna tell me that I was watching a different episode, right?

askldjfasdkjfklsdjf;lksdjflkasdjflk

Anyway, I don't think he's really dead. Nobody is ever dead on Alias. Michael Vaughn is alive and well. It'll come out before the end of the season, I'm sure of it.

I dont believe it . They faked his death. They HAD TO

of course his death was faked.
1, this is alias we're talking about
and 2, they practically told us that they'd be hunting him forever. faking his death is the only way to keep them off his back.

....besides, don't you think sydney would be more upset than she was if he were really dead?

I am 100% convinced that Vaughn is not dead. They wouldn't have Vartan in the main cast credits if this was to be his last show. Weiss was listed as "guest star" and we all know that he's not staying for the whole season.

I wonder how many episodes we have to wait until we find out the truth.

Then again, if next week episode comes and Michael's name is nowhere to be seen, then we know he's gone...But until I see that, or hear from one of the stars of the show, I refuse to believe that Michael Vaughn is dead!

Back