Season 4 Rate: The Awful Truth

What did you think of "The Awful Truth"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
did anyone notice that when Nadia was talking to Weiss and she takes a sip and then Weiss says "Thsi smile right here" and Nadia says "yes that one" that her wine class became full again? :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

hahah...woah! :lol: No I didn't notice that..but I must go back and look at it :lol:

Wonderful ep so far...and the Vaughn/Dixon fight :lol: Vaughn looks good in this ep :D

Alias_Gay said:
Why are there 2 Pinned: Rate The Awful Truth Threads?  :confused:
[post="1157220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Because charlie and I think alike. :P
-Mandy :angelic:

Azalea said:
Nice attention to detail, Mandy. :lol:
[post="1157219"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: only because the glass was so close to hr face and she had to basically tip the whole glass over to get the wine and then it was more than half filled again!

WHEE! Elektra promo! :woot:

The extremely frequent commercial breaks are KILLING ME!

Looks like next week and every week from now I'll catch the show commercial-free on Thursday nights.

Jack and Sloane are both bad fathers! What are they trying to find out???!!!! :o_O:
--mandy :angelic:

but isn't that normal? :lol:

btw, I could totally feel the S/V chemistry today. :love: especially when they were talking to each other at Weiss''s Bday party about Weiss and Nadia. ^_^

--mandy :angelic:

:o_O: WTF was that?!!!! *dies* ooooh soooo confused!!! and Marshall! WOW! the geek's shining this season! I :love: Marshall *sigh*

it was overall a good ep. i think one of the best ones.
AND OMG PREVIEWS FOR NEXT WEEK?!!?!?!? damn...vaughn like gets something burned or something cuz hes screaming

I actually really really liked this episode. There's all these secrets again! BAH! :lol: so frustrating. :lol:

Marshall told Vaughn to shut up :rotflmao:

And WEISS :hug: Yipppe for him :lol:

Jack.... tsk.tsk.tsk. :nonono:

"Is that how you normally deal with bad guys? :lol:

All in all..another great ep :D

Back