Season 4 Rate: The Awful Truth

What did you think of "The Awful Truth"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Great episode overalll. You have to wonder what is going on that Nadia is becoming such a part of the show, JJ must have something big planned for her character. LOVE Marshall, the guy just cracks me up! Loved when Vaughn told Marshall that his "Shut-up!" was "good." Can I just say what a great show Alias is that it was gone for soooooooooo long and still has such a great fan base. Welcome back Alias!

Ahh, definitely loved this ep. Much better than last week's, IMO. Loved the first mission...Vaughn's accent was hysterical! :lol: The birthday party...soooo cute! I'm definitely a Neiss/Wadia shipper now hehe. Vaughn looked so good in black. :love: Second mission was verrry exciting. Heee loved it.

I liked this episode just because it was a step down from the premiere. The premiere was BIG, over the top, really serious, stuff like that. This episode helped get back into the groove of NORMAL episodes again

-Opening Scene was SO MUCH FUN, although a little pointless. i was kinda disappointed with the end of it. Syd just played around with him, kinda anti-climactic

-Weiss's party was a BLAST! Great quotes from that scene, and FINALLY some S/V Chemistry!

-Sydney's whole "going in" to Bishops house was a little bit underplayed. I wish that they would have made a bigger deal about it. Maybe it was just me.

-Car scene at the end. A little pointless again, because they never really needed to capture Bishop, but I've read around the site and I'm not the only one who thinks so, but VERY well done!

I thought it was great. I wanted to see right after the episode, the 4th.
I still can't stand the credits, but that has nothing to do with the episode.
I'm so glad Weiss knows now. I thought it was weird, he couldn't just be like Will & Francie at the beginning. I mean he's CIA after all, it was way too easy to tell him "we work for a bank" let me laugh :lol: hahahaha
Jack's back with his secrets! :smiley: Which is good.

I loved this episode, i thougth it was awesome. The missin in Bahamas was very hilarious, Dixon as Bob Marley hahaha, the accents, all very good. The party was so much cool, the interation between Syd and Vaughn, Weiss and Nadia and Jack and Nadia was awesome. Love the actios cenes and the secrets of Jack. Cant wait for next week!

:( OMG! Alias was on like a half hour ago and I completely forgot about it! I didn't tape it or watch it. This sucks. -_- I'm going to read all the comments now to figure out what happened.

i thought it wasn't the EBST BEST episode, but the first half was sort of boring...if you know what i mean. don't get me wrong, i liked the very beginning, but after that it was sort of like ... okay what now. i dunno how to explain it.

It was a very good epi...I like it so far....

And Jack was so great, once again, he did manage to escape his responsabilities with a big lie and by manipulating Syd and Nadia....
I bet he has a lot more of dark secrets.....

i found that the ep was ok. i was wondering when weiss was going to find out. they couldn't keep him out of the loop for ever. did you guys notice that dixon alias was the one were he was the dj

Definatily one of the best episodes - the balance of an interesting mission, Syd actually getting to act, and really creepy bad guy, The gang having fun at weiss's party, and spy-family angst.

Leslie said:
Both, I think. :P Seriously. He was either Clive Owen or the Crocodile Hunter. :lol:

ETA: Mayeb he got his training from Melissa George. ;)
[post="1157368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:eek: :angry:
Not nice!! I dont think he would of got it from her because she doesn't even sound like the typical aussie!Anyway i'll stop being nasty and just think about what vaughn would sound like with a Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter) accent?! :blink:

FABULOUS opening sequence...definitely one of vaughn's best moments!!! :lol: but the rest of the episode was a bit blah...

last thought on my mind: "eh? that was it...?"

After last weeks brilliance, this was bound not to quite reach the heights of APO, but it's still a good episode. Had some great moments: the climax with Syd atop the car; the party at the start; and one of Marshall's finest moments, telling stroppy sod Vaughn to shut up. I've been wanting him to do that for ages!.

Ending was a little limp, though. Still, good ep. (y)

Yeah I loved the bit where Marshall would say like "his a wife killer" and didn't realise how it could effect Vaughn cos Syd was with him, I mean he really needs to think better about things before he says them (y) But I did like how Marshall told him to shut up when Vaughn was moaning at him (y)

well i gave it a 3 becouse it was a really ep at some points but most of it was ok at best. Gotta love Dixon, Weiss & Marshall :love: :love:

Back