Season 5 React: S.O.S.

How would you rate "S.O.S"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Haven't they learned by now that you can't trust Irina? Why are they just randomly talking about Prophet 5 in front of her? That just seems kinda silly.

I agree. And I'm watching this thinking "My God...it's so obvious Irina's BSing them...."

Well, cause it is.

And here I wanted a happy family reunion....*sigh* Jack did smile though when he saw Irina. Aw. How sweet.

Ok, please tell me I wasn't the only one crying when Syd held the baby for the first time.

And if you didn't know Vaughn was going to be there then you're silly. I knew that Syd knew he was still alive. But how are they going to play this one out?

I'm so excited.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I was sort of hoping that the person at the end would be Lauren just because I'm evil and I miss her. But yeah, we all knew it would be Vaughn. What was up with Dixon's hair?!?!?!?! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! SPYMOMMY = SPYGRANDMA!!!!!!!!! I'm so geeked!!!!!!! Anna next week eh? And Will? This is going to be good. I really hope that it is good, and not as mediocre as it has been lately, but how could it be bad with Anna, Will, Irina, or anyone else that just might pop up?

:lol: BWAH! AWESOME Epi! Ok, so I was kinda disappointed for the first bit but when Weiss came on and was all "Cancel my pilates" HAHAHAHA! YAY!

And then the rest, especially the end... I'm still screaming and jumping up and down! :woot:

so syd gives birth in two seconds and the baby doesn't even cry? :puke:
vaughn being alive = giving the viewers WAY too much of what they want.
i love irina though. love that she might be evil, but maybe not. but maybe so again. love it. always loved it.
and marshall pretty much rocks my world.

eta:right. i forgot about dixon's WEIRD hair. and weiss. i still love him too. but dixon's hair kind of has to go.