• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
I thought the eppy was a great one ... loved the way Sark was confronted with Allison ... seems, nobody knew she was alive till the day before Syd met her in the bar ... whats up with that??? very freaky ...

She was like dead for 3 weeks, and 6 months to recover ... and voila ... she is alive and kicking working for the covenant ... its weird ... Mr. Lazarey was killed 6 months ago and Sark is out ... Syd is the one who killed Lazarey, but she has been in contact with him for at least a year ... Lauren got to know that Julia Thorne rented the place a year ago for a 4 year lease ... so, where was Syd between her disappearing 2 years ago and the time she started working in that place a year ago ... or is it, that she did disappear and the Covenant had her ... and only released her to kill Lazarey and then they held her captive ... till the day they decided to release her ... 2 years later ... :blink:

Next weeks eppy is gonna be awesome ... Lauren finds out the truth, she is in danger and the way Vaughn reacts to Jack, seems like Jack was involved in it ...

As for Freplica ... did the Rambaldi script have anything regarding tissue regenerating ... thats the only thing I can suspect is what happened to Freplica ... that she is stilll alive and that no one helped her in the ambulance ...

;) yaaay good action and hope for s3! i thought the ep was great! i LOVED how when syd walked in with her white dress vaughn was just like :jawdrop: 🤤 :jawdrop: thats totally how it was!! lol and at the bar showing how she can get any guy to buy her a drink! ;) shes BEAUTIFUL! hehe and...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>OMGOSH I LOVED MARSHALL'S SONG!!! I WANT HIM TO PURPOSE TO ME! HES SOOOOOOOOO GOOD ON THE DRUMS!! lol hahahahaha! I HEART MARSHALL!</span>

I thought this episode had its moments. Vaughn scenes are always a treat, especiallly the ones with no shirt on. The club scene was pretty amusing. Syd's dance with the guy-with-no-rhythm was funny. I also liked how Vartan could make fun of the size of his nose. The Allison/Sydney rematch was okay. Nothing will compare to that showdown in the apartment. Marshall on drums with that song was hilarious. Next week could be interesting. Can't wait. Give me more Alias.

ack, this was almost an embarrassment to season 3 so far... last week was just awesome and then it all falls with this episode... it wasn't bad... but it wasn't good...

thought this one was okay...vaughn and syd seem to be more comfortable together now...weird how that happens after she stabs him :confused: but there was only a couple of those infamous glances he is always giving her...

loved how syd showed sloane who was boss :P and as far as the previews for next week... vaughn threatening jack? are you kidding me?? :lol: haha vaughn. i love you, but jacks the man

OH and one more thing - WHY DONT PPL LEARN TO SHOOT BAD GUYS IN THE HEAD?!?!? seriously... wow they would save so much trouble then...

I don't know if this was answered, but if they shot them in the heads we'd have to deal with new villains all the time. Hell where would the writers be having to develop new characters...nope, bring 'em back alive and kicking... :cool:

No kidding. You'd think Syd would get a clue the second time around. But then there would be waaaayy less angst, and what would Syd do if she wasn't being angsty? :P Nope, better to stick with the trio of bad guys.

I liked it...

I'm glad Alison ended up not dying becasue theres always an oppertunity to bring her back, and I was hoping the fight between Alison and Syd would have been better than what it was (well...even tho NOTHING could out do The Tellings fight he he he lol)

But yeah...i liked it
now im scared...is Alison some kinda superwoman now just cuase of that formula....thats kinda unsettling dont ya think

SEANY

Existentialist said:
The meeting with Sloane and Sydney. For a minute there...I thought he was going to give her that bottle of water.

:lol: So did I! But I guess he doesn't want to share his secret to immortal life with anyone else. :rolleyes:
:lol: That could be!

Sydney probably wouldn't take his bottle water.

I thought it was really exciting!!! Has anyone noticed how much Sloane drinks water? When he was talking to Sydney after her run he was holding a water bottle which he was drinking from, (at first I thought he was going to give it to her). And when ever they meet with him in his office he always has a pitcher of water! Weird!!! Any solutions? Anyways it was a GREAT episode!!!!!!

Hey! Where is Irina and Will! Or when are they coming on?

I thought that it was great. I have to admit I was a little concerned with "Alias" in the beginning of this season, not for the new story arc that the writers were undertaking, rather that it seemed so slow and so un-Alias like. We've all gotten used to the fact paced, high stakes action that we know and love about Alias, and the necessity for the writers to take the time to get the emotional setting in place took a little while. I'm glad that things are picking up now and really starting to take shape, I just wish they would go back to more of the on location shots. I think we'd all agree we've seen enough of the inside the building shots. All in all, I think the Nemesis was a great addition. Merrian Dungey did a great job and she's finally got a role, I think, she will enjoy.

Steph

It was great! (y) :trampoline:

Grrrrr, how cliche that Alison is back though :banghead:

How about those previews for next week? :shock: I hope Lauren and Vaughn stay mad at eachother :lol:
But she's going to find out Syd killed Lazaray! 🇳🇴 :o_O:

stephj24 said:
I thought that it was great. I have to admit I was a little concerned with "Alias" in the beginning of this season, not for the new story arc that the writers were undertaking, rather that it seemed so slow and so un-Alias like. We've all gotten used to the fact paced, high stakes action that we know and love about Alias, and the necessity for the writers to take the time to get the emotional setting in place took a little while. I'm glad that things are picking up now and really starting to take shape, I just wish they would go back to more of the on location shots. I think we'd all agree we've seen enough of the inside the building shots. All in all, I think the Nemesis was a great addition. Merrian Dungey did a great job and she's finally got a role, I think, she will enjoy.

Steph
About the on-location sites...if you read the Alias magazine you see that they never have actually gone outside of the shooting spot (somewhere in L.A.) for any of the episodes, it is all done with backdrops and blue/green screens and computers.

Yeah, I read something about that once. Sometimes they do such an amazing job with the special effects that you can't tell they're not realy there, but occasionaly you can tell it's a bluescreen. They need to go to more foreign countries this season, not just back and forth between Switzerland and LA.

Shooting center of mass to chest is the way they teach cops and spy’s to shoot. Normally it works. If the shot to the chest does not work then you shoot for the head. Sydney did not know that Alison had acquired permanent supper healing ability.

There was several guards on Alison along with a chase car she took out mainly by surprise as they did not expect someone hit center of chest to get up fighting.

Milferd said:
Shooting center of mass to chest is the way they teach cops and spy’s to shoot. Normally it works. If the shot to the chest does not work then you shoot for the head. Sydney did not know that Alison had acquired permanent supper healing ability.
That's how you knock 'em down (it's too easy to miss the head). Mobsters always give 'em a shot to the head to make sure they're dead. That's what Sydney should have done. I wonder if were-Allison could have survived that?
;)

Back