Sanity Saved

I think Eric has fallen in love at first sight. I hope that love extends to a baby.

I was also wondering. Did Sydney turn off the bedroom light before she closed the door? :angelic:

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

i was thinking more along the lines of "oooo when are they gonna tell wiess nadia's pregnant?" hehe.

i hope w/n get together, nadia really needs someone for her.

Hey, guys. I know this story hasn't been updated in a while (a long while), and I'm sure many of you are starting to think that it is a "dead fic." This is not the case, though. I have been reading through the last couple chapters and I realized I don't really like them and the way they are turning out. What I'm going to do is write out at least the next 5-7 chapters before posting them. This will probably take a while because during this I will stay be writing my other three fics. I'm really sorry, but I hope you guys will still read it once I begin to update again. If you have any questions or concerns just post them here (how weird and formal does that sound?)

aww thats fine sweetie!
i love this fic and so would wait for ever lol!
cant wait to see where your going with this and if you need any help dont hesitate to ask! :D
xx

i am glad your gonna continue this fic
i love it and can't wait for more
keep me on the pm list please n i can't wait for an update

luv Chicketepee ^_^

Awww. I love this story.
Please add me to the list when you start updating again.
What's the deal with Mia and Irina?
Are Syd and Vaughn gonna get married?
Come on! Ya gotta give us something!!!

Hi, people. Just wanted to give you an update on the fic since it seems people have been replying recently. I literally have no time to write right now. I am just starting exams tomorrow (should probably go study some more :blush: ), and I just finished my end of the semester projects and assignments. Once everything is all done and I actually feel like I can breathe again I'll start updating. Next semester is my hard semester, though, so I don't know how frequent updates will be. I have sceince, math, art (when you suck at drawing it's hard), and englsih. Wonderful, right :rolleyes: ? Anyway, I'll try getting back soon, so don't worry. Just hang tight :D

Back