Save Me from the Nothing I've Become

That story was great...
I am so glad that the principal believed Syd, Francie and Mrs. Vaughn.
The wedding and speech Syd gave was the perfect ending.
Thanks for the pms.
Pm me when you post a new story...

Awww... This story was pretty amazing, I was sad to see it end. But I'm also glad you didn't drag out the fluff to ridiculous lengths either. Yep, just the right amount of fluff! Glad to see that Sydney and Vaughn stayed together and got married (y)....

...But if you do a sequel, I definitly think some angst is in order...perhaps in someone with the name of Sark...or Will... ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. Whatever you already have for a sequel is probably awsome! But what can I say, I'm an angst-aholic... :rolleyes:

Chels

P.S.--sorry I didn't review the last couple chappys, I was away for a few days, but those were pretty much awsome too. pm me if you sequel :woot:

hey a,

no quotes today, my damn work computer is making me nuts. i've tried to pm you, and i don't think that worked either. grrrr.

from the last 2 chappies:

-i loved the line about digging in manure, that was brill :smiley: hell, eating manure even, if he throws in that lopsided grin along with those eyes!!!
-those other 5 kids: well, high school girls can be such b***hes, as well as i can recall. and kyle? well, he just wasn't getting any, and we KNOW how that makes people behave (or not as the case may be...)
-and to remember who said "i love you" first is funny. i do that to my man, and his reply is "firsties? what is this, 2nd grade?" eh.
-i'm glad you didn't try to keep going and going. i think it ended in just the right place. AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT SO YOU'LL GO WRITE MORE ABOUT JOLIE!!! seriously.

overall, i think this story was wonderfully written, and brought back a lot of memories of high school that probably should remain buried for the rest of eternity :smiley:

hope this damn thing works.

hugs,
t

hey a,

no quotes today, my damn work computer is making me nuts. i've tried to pm you, and i don't think that worked either. grrrr.

from the last 2 chappies:

-i loved the line about digging in manure, that was brill :smiley: hell, eating manure even, if he throws in that lopsided grin along with those eyes!!!
-those other 5 kids: well, high school girls can be such b***hes, as well as i can recall. and kyle? well, he just wasn't getting any, and we KNOW how that makes people behave (or not as the case may be...)
-and to remember who said "i love you" first is funny. i do that to my man, and his reply is "firsties? what is this, 2nd grade?" eh.
-i'm glad you didn't try to keep going and going. i think it ended in just the right place. AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT SO YOU'LL GO WRITE MORE ABOUT JOLIE!!! seriously.

overall, i think this story was wonderfully written, and brought back a lot of memories of high school that probably should remain buried for the rest of eternity :smiley:

hope this damn thing works.

hugs,
t

it worked T! Thanks for the comments.
:smiley:

and thanks again to everyone who read and reviewed. thank you!!

If you do a sequel I want a PM!
This had me totally hooked.
I read it twice just because I liked it so much.
It is really fantastic!
I really really loved it.
It was sad, happy, funny, sweet.
It was superb!
I loved it soo much!

Awwh. Great ending...
But you can certainly count me in for a sequel...
if you want to write one (which I hope you do)... :D
Sorry I've not been here for a few chapters-
I was on vacation. :smiley:
I didn't know you were ending this story this soon, though.
:( Such great writing. Thanks for writing it, and once again,
keep me on the PM list if you do a sequel. ;)

_erikini

WOW! The story was so amazing and I really loved it.

Sorry I didn't reply for a really long time, I'm finally done with school so I can catch up on all my PMs.

For one the best stories in the world, I present to you an Oscar! :eek:scar:

I absoleutly loved it and I apologized for replying so late. Thank you for all the PMs. And please PM me if you do another fic or decide to do a sequel!

-Erin :smiley:

WOW! The story was so amazing and I really loved it.

Sorry I didn't reply for a really long time, I'm finally done with school so I can catch up on all my PMs.

For one the best stories in the world, I present to you an Oscar! :eek:scar:

I absoleutly loved it and I apologized for replying so late. Thank you for all the PMs. And please PM me if you do another fic or decide to do a sequel!

-Erin :smiley:

Awww my first oscar.. LOL. thank you so much for your compliments. i'm flattered a lot of people liked this story so much!

Back