Save Me from the Nothing I've Become

Well the only bad thing about this whole story was that it ended. But otherwise it saw absloutely awesome. I think that it was great that they got married on the same day that he saved her. And I'm so glad that her ex-friends got what they desurved for doing that to her. Thanks for all the PMs and I can't thanks you enough for writing this abosoultely wonderful story.

“I love you so much Sydney.”
She smiled, and kissed the tip of his nose quickly. “Just remember who said it first.”
awwww its over
what an amazing ending 10years later
thats awesome they got married
and nadias 16 how cute
really fantastic that makes syd 24 yer?
thats really cute
please write more
and pm me for any of ur fics

...It's - over?

*jaw drop*

It can't be over!

That was so good.
And adorable.
And they were so good to one another.

And I love it.
And I refuse to let it end!

You could so do a sequel *nod*

Im protesting.

“Sydney, it’s your birthday. It’s a fresh year and you are a whole new person. I don’t know what you are thinking about, but this is my favorite place in the park.”
I finally understood. He was saying he erased anything bad from when we first met because it didn’t matter anymore, that wasn’t who I am now.

Becuase a story with something like that in it, should not be allowed to end!

That was just... perfect.
And, fits under the 'One Of The Reasons I Want To Marry Michael Vaughn' catagory :P

But, seriously, I joined this fic late - so it feels like i got jipped!
*sigh*

It was amazing.
And if you do ever write a sequel, please put me on the top of the PM list. (Same goes for any new stories)

:angelnot: Ash

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i luv it SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
thanks for the pm
i luved this fic sooooooo much it was bril

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

...It's - over?

*jaw drop*

It can't be over!

That was so good.
And adorable.
And they were so good to one another.

And I love it.
And I refuse to let it end!

You could so do a sequel *nod*

Im protesting.
Becuase a story with something like that in it, should not be allowed to end!

That was just... perfect.
And, fits under the 'One Of The Reasons I Want To Marry Michael Vaughn' catagory :P

But, seriously, I joined this fic late - so it feels like i got jipped!
*sigh*

It was amazing.
And if you do ever write a sequel, please put me on the top of the PM list. (Same goes for any new stories)

:angelnot: Ash

Oh my.. now YOU boosted my ego about 200 points... haha sorry it ended but there really wasn't much more I could do with it.. don't know how i could sequel it either but maybe an idea will come to me one day. :smiley: thanks so much for the compliments!

aww that was a fantastic ending!!!
i am so pleased that Syd didnt have to take the blame for what her ex friends did and i am glad that she got a happy ending after having a very troubled childhood! Vaughn and her spent a lot of time together and loved each other no matter what!!
thanks for all the PMs you sent me :D
AND thank you for sharing such a great story!!
xxx

Oh my.. now YOU boosted my ego about 200 points... haha

So, now we're even, right? :P

sorry it ended but there really wasn't much more I could do with it.. don't know how i could sequel it either but maybe an idea will come to me one day.

...You could so do something in between the birthday and the marriage *cough*College*cough*

thanks so much for the compliments!

They were well deserved.

So, now we're even, right? :P

guess so!

...You could so do something in between the birthday and the marriage *cough*College*cough*

actually i DID think of something. :D but it is not your oh so subtle suggestion. Unless i decide to try that aspect. But SSSHHHH... don't tell.. haha. It won't be posted for a while. I only jotted down 6 pages so far.

They were well deserved.

AWWW... tear... :blush2:

OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!!! :D

Thanks for all the PMs!!! I can't believe that it's over. :( I hate it when fics end.

YAY! They got married!!!!! :happydance: Nadia was so sweet with Michael. I loved every moment of it!

~Anja

actually i DID think of something. but it is not your oh so subtle suggestion. Unless i decide to try that aspect. But SSSHHHH... don't tell.. haha. It won't be posted for a while. I only jotted down 6 pages so far.

So now we're lying to me by saying we have no idea how we could manage a sequel?! *gasp*

:P

I guess I'll have to sit back and be patient...
Although, I'm warning you, it's not, exactly, one of my best qualities.

So now we're lying to me by saying we have no idea how we could manage a sequel?! *gasp*

:P

I guess I'll have to sit back and be patient...
Although, I'm warning you, it's not, exactly, one of my best qualities.

DUDE.. YOU are the one who put the idea of a sequel into my head. I wasn't even planning on doing one and then you're all.. "do a sequel" so I was like, what would I do a sequel on with this.. and then it just like, hit me.

So I started to write. Which I am doing instead of packing like I should be doing since I have to move like, my whole life.
Sigh.

Back