sark and sydney

"I must say your disguise address a certain proclivity of mine" that is what sark said to laruen in sydney's duiscise and sydney was really good at acting in laurens duiscise when she was talking to sark in the jail cell. so do you think that sydney and sark where in contact for the missing 2 years. it could be posible and yah who knows that would be a awfull good twist i would say. so..... what do you think

love <0> aly <0>

Sark was in CIA custody while Sydney was being tortured and then playing the role of Julia Thorne, staying away from the CIA so not to risk blowing her cover. They wouldn't be able to make contact.

But it'd make a story for a fic!

AliasALIAS said:
Sark was in CIA custody while Sydney was being tortured and then playing the role of Julia Thorne, staying away from the CIA so not to risk blowing her cover. They wouldn't be able to make contact.

But it'd make a story for a fic!
ya, i agree

AliasALIAS said:
Sadly, that's true. :(

Back