Sydney and Sark?

Sark's alright but he's not all that. No flames, no flames. :lol:

I like bad guys and there is something appealing about them,but not the Sark type of bad guy though.

So, I don't know what's up w/ his feelings for Syd, like someone said, I think he just admires her.

I don't understand why there always has to be an physical attraction or sexual tension between Syd and every male character that's not Sloane, Dixon, Marshall or Jack(he's exempt of course--he's her dad). :rolleyes:

Yes, they had her engaged and than Noah showed up. That was understandable.

I think they should just keep the Syd/Vaughn attraction alive.
:woot:

Sark just said the mother thing to get under Syd's skin...I think he's intrigued by her and her talents...and wants to get closer..maybe for his own reasons about finding more Rambaldi stuff or figuring out more about Irina&Syd...and maybe he thinks he could try the romantic approach to get there..but I don't think they have anything real going on between them..or anything that could possibly happen...Syd isn't gonna go for a guy that helped torture Will...

Ok so. We know that Vaughn is a complete hottie. We also know Sark's a complete hottie (and then some... ;) ) The Syd/Vaughn moments are nice. Syd/ Sark moments are a little naughty (sorry i'm still in the Christmas spirit). I think I'm starting to enjoy Syd/Sark moments more though...the cat and mouse thing kinda turns me on. jk. Sark almost reminds me of a young--very young James Bond. Menacingly charming, don't you think? It's very possible that they hook up. I do remember reading a spoiler stating "Syd will fall in love with someone you don't expect,". It's highly possible that he'll take Will's place on the love triangle chart. Of course, Will's another story (Spoiler sluts you know what I mean...). Anyway, is the Syd/Sark thing too good to be true? Could they be secret half sis and half bro? Could Sark be doing a Le Liasons Dangereuses? Making a conquest out of Sydney? :woot: I suddenly feel like watching Cruel Intentions.....

Put it like this.................... I am number one fan........ since the get go...........

I see I like this, Syd, an independant lady, she got her own thang going on//////// Sark back off, but Vahn can try harder..............

Put it like this.................... I am number one fan........ since the get go...........

I see I like this, Syd, an independant lady, she got her own thang going on//////// Sark back off, but Vahn can try harder..............

Sark's cute, but he doesn't come close to Vaughn... and then there's that whole thing about him maybe being Syd's sister... ew

sark is cool and everthin' but i don't think he has a crush on syd or anything and i don't want them to get 2gether! i want syd and vaughn!

Sark is a total hottie....but he is way too bad. Anyone who would pull out someone else's teeth has lost any chance with me! I don't think there is any way Syd would even have a one night stand with Sark...I mean, he tortured her friend! I would totally lose respect for her and she would have to lose a lot of her morals.

I think Sark is cool. He's a great villan, kinda cute, and his personallity(bad guy wise) is good. But overall, I think Vaughn is SO MUCH BETTER!!!! Every time I see Sark I smirk at him. Every time I see Vaughn my face is beaming and I can't stop!!! VAUGHN IS DA BOMB!!

When I first saw Sark I thought he was very very HOTT. I thought it was cute the way he tried to get Sydney to work with him. I'm a 100% Vaughn and Sydney supporter. No matter how HOT Sark is Vaughn is still the one I want Syd to end up with :smiley: :P

Back