Sydney and Sark?

aliaschick4mv said:
OMG G-D FORBID SYD GOT WITH SARK! He SCARES me! Vaughn and Syd are meant to be!
I AGREE TOO.... EWWW Syd can't be wid Sark that would be horrible... i can't even picture it... EWWWWWWWWWWW okie SYD AND VAUGHN all da WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney belongs to Vaughn and Vaughn alone! Sydney and Sark? Boy, I can't imagine that. It's like Syd kissing her baby brother!

SARKNEY ALL THE WAY!!! WHOO. Ok I admit it's a little farfetched on the show, since Sark is probably younger than Syd (DA is younger than JG) but it could still work. Don't hate on Sark, he's awesome! I love his accent and everything else. :love:

LOL This place is funny. Sarkney fans never get cut any slack. Anyway I for one am all for it.

*runs back to place where Sarkney loving is safe.* :P

I actually think that Syd and Sark would be very intresting to see, a bit like a Buffy and Spike relationship in Buffy. :smiley:

Yeah, i agree with the buffy/spike thing, everyone knows that its buffy/angel forever like with syd and vaughn :kissme: but i doesnt hurt 4 her 2 have a liason with a guy like Sark 4 a little bit! not 2 long tho, coz we all know VAUGHN RULES! :cool:

Personally i would like to see a scene where Sark and Syd are fighting and he just kisses her om the sper of the moment! Oh dang that would rockkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Back