Sydney and Sark?

my god, thanks!!!
Syd and Sark would be sooooooooo good together....
Vaughn is too dull in my opinion ( sorry if you like him)

Good girls go for bad boys. Look at Buffy...or Gilmore Girls for that matter!

It will happen. Syd will look at Sark one day and realize that she doesn't hate him, she wants to jump him!

It will happen. Syd will look at Sark one day and realize that she doesn't hate him, she wants to jump him!

HELL YES! I think they definatly should do a lot more flirting, I know I would. I wanna jump Sark's bones, lmao. Anyway, we all know she can't resist a cocky (ahem) bad boy who's "like the cute boy in highschool, who knows he's cute and won't take no for an answer,". Well, I know I couldn't resist him.

SpyBarbie007 said:

HELL YES! I think they definatly should do a lot more flirting, I know I would. I wanna jump Sark's bones, lmao. Anyway, we all know she can't resist a cocky (ahem) bad boy who's "like the cute boy in highschool, who knows he's cute and won't take no for an answer,". Well, I know I couldn't resist him.
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself. Sark is the cute guy in high school who won't take no for an answer...but who in their right mind would say no to him??? ;) Not me, that's for sure. :blush:

Back