Sark and Sydney?!!?

Okay I know Sark and Sydney bieng together is a big no no, but for gosh sake Sark is gorgeous- syd i

• Yehhhh - Why wouldnt Syd want sucha sexy guy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeh- But there are ALOT of probs with that

• No wayyyy - they could never get along

• Uh- no, Its menna b Syd n Vaughn

• Are you crazy - thats a dumb question lol!

• Total voters

sehar

Cadet
bio_anders.jpg

Sark n Syd shd sooo b togetha lol!

I'm Sarkney all the way,ever since their first fight..It's probebly never gonna happen,but at least there's fan fics.

~Rach~

i luv Sarkney, they have great chemistry, with great dislike comes great passion. obviously i luv sarkney by my avatar and banner. but i am also a S/V shipper but i like Sarney better. they look hot 2gether.

Why wouldnt Syd want sucha sexy guy.. I'm a S/V shipper but there's also a little bit of S/S shipper in me so I don't have anything big against S/S..

Tuulia said:
Why wouldnt Syd want sucha sexy guy.. I'm a S/V shipper but there's also a little bit of S/S shipper in me so I don't have anything big against S/S..
haha, same here...I bet a little Sark lovin' never hurt a gal...on second thought... :D :rolleyes:

nope no way Sark turn good he no please god no we need a bad guy and he's it if they turned him good I'd actually complain.no if there was no Vaughn I'd be a Sydney/Will fan or a Syd/Weiss fan.sorry wouldn't turn Sarkney not in this lifetime anyway.

its been done the good girl falls for the bad boy its way 2 overrated its not original and she never stays with the bad boy.in the words of Jean Grey "you don't take the bad boy home"

Back