Sydney and Sark?

Before i knew Sark joined SD-6, I was a MAJOR MAJOR 100%
Vaughn and Sydney Shipper!!
Now that Sark moved his branch to SD-6, I think he has a big crush on Sydney!!
And wants her real badyly like this! :woot:

lol
Well now cause of it I am Vaughn/Sydney Shipper 65 % and Sydney and Sark 45% that changed in a lot I think they would be perfect for each other too!

I don't think he'll rest until he gets to go out on a mission with her. Imagine how Jack will feel about that!

It does seem that there's something going on...but uggh! I hate Sark! He's the very face of evil! Evil, I tell you!!(Okay, I don't feel that strongly, but I really don't like this guy

I love Sark and i think he is so cool and he is like the best part of every episode he's in. i dont think that he has a crush on Syd, but i do think he, for some wierd reason, is trying to make it seem like he does. i could never see Syd and Sark together.

Flames24 said:
Oh yeah, I got a lil suspicious of Sark when he said that about seeing Irina as a mother.
Me too. Especially how he said "your mother went into hiding".
Does he think she wimped off and went into hiding, or does he know she's with the CIA?
I think Sark just said that to get to Syd

Codename said:
Now that Sark moved his branch to SD-6, I think he has a big crush on Sydney!!
And wants her real badyly like this! :woot:
LOL Codename!!! I could'nt stop laughing at that. It's true he is like that! :lol:

Who in the heck would get dirty with a man who yanked out your buddies teeth? Syd's morals would head down the big spy drain if she ever considered shacking up with that Tin Tin lookalike. Bad guys are good for the night, but hell, I know who I would want to wake up to the next morning and it ain't Brit Git.

SweetP, that was hilarious! And so true!! I agree with everyone who thinks there is tension between Syd and Sark (duh, you gotta be dumb not to see it!), but I don't think that Sark is interested in her. It seems to me that he just is impressed and admires her. And Syd doesn't want anything to do with him! I really cannot see them getting together - I would like to see a darker side of Syd, but not like that! SweetP is right - it would screw over her morals, and the show.

my cousin agrees in the idea that Syd and Sark should get together. she doesn't want her to be with Vaughn. i personally dont want Syd to get with Sark, although it would be pretty interesting.

What I don't get is that everyone's like 'Sleep with Sark. He's hot?' My Dad's a good-looking guy. Does that mean I want Syd and him getting it on? HELL NO! We don't know anything about Sark. Somehow to people, that makes Brit Git appealing. I mean the guy probably has a VD for all we know. Would you take candy from a stranger? Cause that's the equivalent of Syd and Sark sharing a booty call. Come on - we have to develop his character so much further before we are pairing those two up. Syd would have to go through a thaw of global warming proportions to warm up to this bugger. It was so clear from the conversation she had with Will. And a pairing would mean sacrificing at least one of the characters - Syd's moral stance or Sark's supposed evil plans. He would just be yet another dude on board the 'I lurve SpyBarbie' train. And that ain't much fun, eh?

But do we really know who or what he is? I don't think we do. It's hard to say when you don't know all there is to know about where a character is coming from. Sydney seems to want to patch things up pretty quick with MommyDearest, so who's to say she won't find something about Sark that will let her forgive him. He's done a lot less to Sydney than her mother has done.

Back