sark lover club

I rarely catch tv shows from the first ep. I am glad that I happened to watch Alias one day thouh. I had no plans on doing so and I just had the tv on in the room and got interested in the plot by hearing it in the background so I started watching it and liked the ep. After that I tried to catch every week.

I watched Alias right from the beginning. First I saw the commercial which I thought was interesting, but then I forgot about it. Then I just caught the show but I did'nt tape it! Now that I think about it...... I don't think I've even missed a min of Alias. :confused: yay!

OOps I guess I forgot to mention this but, I think Sark would go on the twisty rides because he seems to like adventure and I don't think he'd be scared of it. Oh the Q was that IF Sark were to go to an amusement park which ride would he ride. Yeah I could'nt see him going to one either, but maybe when he was younger. ;)

I guess the rollercosters than :smiley: I have never been afriad of those but as I reached my late teens I lost interest in going to parks and stuff like that.

I only go for the swings. But I don't mind the rollercoaster but it's not my fav ride. I'm just not very fond of anything that will make my stomache queasy. 🤤 Yeah I could see Sark going for rollercoasters.

I am really scared of rollercoasters but I go on them anyway. I'm like that though, if I'm afraid of it I'm more likely to do it. :lol: We don't have any really good ones here. I prefer rides where you get wet, except I usually end up on one of the seats that doesn't get anything. For school we went to Wonderland for an assignment [I miss that!] and we went on one and everyone except me got soaked. :( If the line wasn't so long I would have demanded another turn.

Yeah those were real good. Of course I'm not finished so I can't compare. But out of the four Illusions fics I think Dreams was my fav. Just the whole Irina bit left me craving more. I could'nt wait to see what she would do to Sark since she thought it was 'interesting'. Like would she kill them, or what? It was amusing.

LOL! Yeah I can empathize. ;) I was scared to go on water rides for the longest time, just because I did'nt want to 'look wet' when the ride was over. I eventually got over that and it was all much more fun! :P

Oh definately! But perhaps when he was younger? Like maybe in his early teens. But I guess even then he was very particular about how to behave and which rides to go on. :hmm: Not really sure though.

Maybe. It depends if he was quiet Sark or bossy Sark. :lol:

Yup I did. I lost them when I had to fix the computer though. They're pretty...different. ;) I only listened to a few of the songs, and it was only once or twice. I'll get them again next month and tell you what I think. Usually if I don't like something but I hear it enough I start liking it.

What kind of music do you suppose Sark likes besides classical?

Like if he were to watch some music videos (yeah I can't picture it either :P) but lets say if he did, who would he gravitate towards? Yes I know this is a hard Q, but hey it's different. :rolleyes: Somewhat.

LOL most people are scared by them... I don't understand why though. First time I head them was in awe... still am in fact. Frank Black (lead singer of the Pixies) is a god in my world :smiley: I think the song I told you to start with were about as poppy as they get which I guess is not very much.

I'd say he likes good quality music. Depends how you interpret that though. I don't see him as a pop person [like I can't imagine him dancing along to a Backstreet Boys song after he's just killed someone :lol:]. I'm not sure which videos he'd watch though. I can imagine him liking acoustic-type music, or stuff with lots of strings. Really calm. Of course I could be wrong. :smiley:

I wasn't necessarily scared, just because it's a leap from what I'm into this season. :lol: Variety is good though.

Well if he stay with the feel his character gives off I will say classical as well. If he listens to anything new... well I can't picture him listening to anything new, but if he did I say he loves all my favs!!! :cool: :woot:

LOL PRL!! Yeah well it's pretty close. I mean he's not so prissy that classical is ALL he's ever listen to. I think he would also go for great lyrics amonst other things. Afterall Khasinau did own all those clubs so maybe hanging around them altered his taste in music? :thinking:

Back