sark lover club

Oh you're right!! Yeah my comp went crazy. :stupidcomputer: LOL I love how it says 'stupidcomputer' and does that thing, it's so true! :lol:

Those Spike fans seem like my type of people... Kidding!!!... well maybe not :blush: LOL My friends back in high school use to call me a perv. :P

Bye SpySyd

LOL!! :P Well if people can write that stuff, than I don't see why we should be ashamed to read it, or at least like it! :rolleyes: Yeah there's nothing wrong with it. :abduct: I think a lot of people like it but won't admit it.

I can totally see him on those chairs that spin around. I have no idea what they're called but they're really fun. :D They're kinda like swings. :woot:

Personally I like the little kids rides. :lol:

I'm off again, going for a walk to look at all the pretty Christmas lights. :D :tree:
I'll be back in about an hour, if you guys are still here. :smiley:

Ok I'm sure I scared PRL away. :(

Ooooh I know which ones you're talking about! :abduct: Those are fun! They like go backwards and stuff?? Or are you talking about the turning strawberries? :P

I LOVE the swings!! That's my absolute favourite ride. It's so thrilling, and I'm not afraid of heights so I love it. :angelfly:

LOL my comp crashed and than told me I had no modem.

No clue about that rides... I am a game person myself and I use to like water parks (wave pool)

No I have not really even watched the show. One of these days I will look when it comes on FX and start watching it... my old room mate will freak. I talked to her before fast and she wants to talk tomorrow so maybe I will bring it up than.

Oh it takes alot more than that to scare me away (except from family members who talk about such things)... I am usually the one to freak people out with comments like that.

It's the evil boards! :devil: They're making us think we're scaring each other away! :lol:

Hey that's weird! That's the same thing my comp did to me. :stupidcomputer: And it NEVER does that! So I just thought it was the boards, until I realized that it was my comp that was the problem.

Yeah I like the water rides too. :smiley: But I really love the swings, always have. I just like being really high up. I just don't like the twisty rides that make you sick, those make me nervous. I can't handle it, like the G-force and the eliminator drop, they're just too freaky for me. : :eekhair:

Awww that sucks PRL. :( I wonder why that is? It's not cancelled yet or anything. Believe it or not, I actually read the Buffy fanfics before I watched the show, especially the spike/dru ones. I did'nt even know who she was! But the fics were SO good, they're what got me interested in the whole show. I have to say it's some of the best fanfic I've read, probably because the show has been on for a while and they have a grasp of the characters, or perhaps just because they're just plain artistic, but anyways it was awesome.

Is it just me, or do freaky people tend to be more talented? :lol: JK!! I'm so wrong about everything I notice.

I think that freaky or people who are different tend to be more talented. They see things a bit different and are more orginal than most people. That reminds me I got to catch up on the Round robin fic. Last I read Jack, Irina and whats his name where going to try to see who was trying to kill Syd and Sark and her where going into public to blend in better or something.

I think it's just that first I caught one Buffy ep from season 6 and that's why I went and looked it all up online, cause I liked Spike/Buffy. But when I read Spike/Dru, I just got into that and downloaded all the eps. Then I caught it later on space.

Ooooh that sounds interesting. :smiley: Yeah I've been trying to get caught up on all my favourite fics. I'm just so glad there's SO many more Sark fics! Like wow, two months ago there was hardly any and now there's so many you won't know where to begin. But yeah the round robin is my fav so far as well. ;)

Back