sark lover club

syd4747 said:
No, no, no....no real damage....just make jealous enough to get his rear in gear and actually do something to try to win Syd back and to make an effort to make a relationship work with her......and in the meantime Syd gets to let loose a little a be with a bad boy!
I love the way you think syd4747. ;) Oh and we all know Syd loves bad boys, especially one named Sark. I saw her secretly glancing at him in the office scenes. And did you notice how she's wearing so much more makeup ever since Sark showed up? Hmmm I think it means something. :P Oh yeah and Vaughn would get more of a storyline while he's being jealous. It would make him get tougher and more fiery or something. :madfire: I'd like to see Vaughn be a stronger character. He really needs that.

Sweet Blazin said:
Don't worry SpySyd Vaughn won't get hurt! :smiley: Ok, he'll be crushed, but Alice can always cheer him up. ^_^ So...you're saying if Vaughn was'nt hurt by S/S you'd be okay with it? Hee! I think we're getting closer to making you an S/S shipper. :sideroll: And to think Zara said it was impossible! Hey the devil emoticon does'nt work on here.
Me,a S/S shipper???NO WAY,as long as Vaughn's alive! :smash: :devil: :poke: :Playmusic: :jawdrop:

I would love to see an Sark/Syd mission where it required them to do some ballroom dancing. Would'nt that be so hilarious?! I could just imagine them, not knowing what to say and being all uncomfortable, but secretely enjoying it.
devil.gif

But you can be a temporary S/S shipper and then revert back to your old S/V shipper ways.... ;)
Yes, I think it will make Vaughn's character stronger and also, Syd's relationship with her father will have another strain to it. Can you imagine Jack's face when he would find out about Syd and Sark?!?! It would be one of those I'm-trying-to-look-like-a-statue-but-inside-I'm-really-boiling-mad classic Jack faces!

Talking about Zara...
:mellow: :confused: ^_^ :eek: ;) :P :D :lol: :cool: :rolleyes: -_- <_< :smiley: :love: :angry: :( :thinking: :o_O: :blink: :Ph34r: :angelfly: :abduct: :angel2: :argue: :banghead: 🎂 🐈 :cheers: :coffee: :cuss: :money: :eek: :eekhair: :error: :frozen: :grad: :hide: :jawdrop: :joker2: :jump: :king: :kissme: :lame: :lovers: :madfire: :magician: 🐒 :spam: :eek:fftopic: 🛋️ :run: :Phonecall: :Playmusic: :poke: :popcorn: :pumpkin: :read: :cat: :shh: :siren: :smash: :stpatty: :stupidcomputer: :sun: :super: :talk: 👋 :wtf: :yawn: :angry2: :angry: 🦇 :beer: 🐕 :brokenheart: 🍰 :snaphappy: 🕰️ :mail: :movie: :love: 🐈 :light: :martini: :moon: :musicalnote: ⭐ (y) (n) :wiltedrose: 🎁 :Phone2: :alien: :asleep: :o_O: :devil: :devil: :hmm: :nervous: :Paranoid: 😆 :sigh: :sly: :stupid: :hi: :xmas: :redhair: :Patch: :clover: :ermm: :flowers: :angelic: :kiss: :blush: :blush2: :nuke: :geek: :Phone3: :woot: 🎅 🐕 :ninja: :angelic: :artist: :beerdrink: :blowakiss: 📖 :boxing: :bye: :cellphone: :doctor: :eat: :joker: :mad: :christmas: 🇳🇴 :Phone: :Photo: 🍕 :sideroll: :sport: :argue: 🦷 :wizhat: :xoxo: (y) :godblessamerica: :thejoyofpepsi: :chocolatekiss: 🤤 :hishighholiness: :balloons: :chatchairs: :tree: :rotflmao: :tcu: :clap:

SpySyd said:
Sweet Blazin said:
Don't worry SpySyd Vaughn won't get hurt! :smiley: Ok, he'll be crushed, but Alice can always cheer him up. ^_^ So...you're saying if Vaughn was'nt hurt by S/S you'd be okay with it? Hee! I think we're getting closer to making you an S/S shipper. :sideroll: And to think Zara said it was impossible! Hey the devil emoticon does'nt work on here.
Me,a S/S shipper???NO WAY,as long as Vaughn's alive! :smash: :devil: :poke: :Playmusic: :jawdrop:
Great idea SpySyd! Let's kill Vaughn. :angelfly: JK!!! :P

SpySyd said:
Talking about Zara...
:mellow: :confused: ^_^ :eek: ;) :P :D :lol: :cool: :rolleyes: -_- <_< :smiley: :love: :angry: :( :thinking: :o_O: :blink: :Ph34r: :angelfly: :abduct: :angel2: :argue: :banghead: 🎂 🐈 :cheers: :coffee: :cuss: :money: :eek: :eekhair: :error: :frozen: :grad: :hide: :jawdrop: :joker2: :jump: :king: :kissme: :lame: :lovers: :madfire: :magician: 🐒 :spam: :eek:fftopic: 🛋️ :run: :Phonecall: :Playmusic: :poke: :popcorn: :pumpkin: :read: :cat: :shh: :siren: :smash: :stpatty: :stupidcomputer: :sun: :super: :talk: 👋 :wtf: :yawn: :angry2: :angry: 🦇 :beer: 🐕 :brokenheart: 🍰 :snaphappy: 🕰️ :mail: :movie: :love: 🐈 :light: :martini: :moon: :musicalnote: ⭐ (y) (n) :wiltedrose: 🎁 :Phone2: :alien: :asleep: :o_O: :devil: :devil: :hmm: :nervous: :Paranoid: 😆 :sigh: :sly: :stupid: :hi: :xmas: :redhair: :Patch: :clover: :ermm: :flowers: :angelic: :kiss: :blush: :blush2: :nuke: :geek: :Phone3: :woot: 🎅 🐕 :ninja: :angelic: :artist: :beerdrink: :blowakiss: 📖 :boxing: :bye: :cellphone: :doctor: :eat: :joker: :mad: :christmas: 🇳🇴 :Phone: :Photo: 🍕 :sideroll: :sport: :argue: 🦷 :wizhat: :xoxo: (y) :godblessamerica: :thejoyofpepsi: :chocolatekiss: 🤤 :hishighholiness: :balloons: :chatchairs: :tree: :rotflmao: :tcu: :clap:
ACK!! I can't believe you did that! :lol: I can't stop laughing. Mmmm there's new emoticons.

Sweet Blazin said:
SpySyd said:
Oh,i know S/S would be hot,but i don't want Vaughn to get hurt...
Me,a S/S shipper???NO WAY,as long as Vaughn's alive! :smash: :devil: :poke: :Playmusic: :jawdrop:[/quote]
Great idea SpySyd! Let's kill Vaughn. :angelfly:[/quote]
:jawdrop: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :angry2: :angry: :devil: :Patch: :ninja: :boxing: :mad:

I could see Sark just watching Sydney and then saying something very charming and clever, catching Sydney off guard. Awwww how cute is that. :smiley: Hmmm, what do you all think Sark should be wearing?

SpySyd said:
Sweet Blazin said:
SpySyd said:
Oh,i know S/S would be hot,but i don't want Vaughn to get hurt...
Great idea SpySyd! Let's kill Vaughn. :angelfly:[/quote]
:jawdrop: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :angry2: :angry: :devil: :Patch: :ninja: :boxing: :mad:[/quote]
Hey you edited my 'just joking' part. :(

Sweet Blazin said:
SpySyd said:
Sweet Blazin said:
Great idea SpySyd! Let's kill Vaughn. :angelfly:
:jawdrop: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :angry2: :angry: :devil: :Patch: :ninja: :boxing: :mad:[/quote]
Hey you edited my 'JK!!! :P' part. :([/quote]
No,you added it later!:error:
I didn't edit that part out,i assure you

Oh, the horror of not seeing Sark in black. :eek: I mean, of course, he always looks goooood, but like in "Cipher" when he was wearing that light-colored suit--it just wasn't right! :thinking:

Yeah, he looked a little bit like a waiter....he should always look like the wealthy customer of the restaurant, not the staff.... :D

Back