sark lover club

Bye! I bet you will dream about Sark tonight now....and when you wake up, you will have joined the Sark Side! (mwahahaha)

Oooh I sure hope so.
devil.gif
Bye SpySyd! :hi:

Yeah a lot of people say the beige suit looked good but I like him much better in darker colors. Oh and I'd love for him to be wearing casual suits, without the tie. He looks much better that way. Like with the suit in counteragent. Mmmm yum! ^_^

Yeah, the suits without a tie just make him seem more devil-may-care for some reason, which in turn makes him seem even more hot....

Well of course it's easier to control your daydreams than your nightdreams. That's probably better for me anyway because I never remember my dreams. So if I were to dream about Sark, I wouldn't even know it! :eek:

I had the strangest dream with Spike last night. :blink: Anyways, what would be hotter, a Sark/Syd mission where they have to dance together, or them going as a married couple, without the dancing.
devil.gif

I can definetely see how Syd could be attracted to Sark ( appart from the obvious of course :love: ). Here's a guy who is obviously attracted to her, and who is willing to throw the rule book out the window for her.

You know what I love? Sark's lips. I have to say they're his best feature, even though his eyes are quite beautiful as well. I loved the scene in counteragent when he does the lip thing, when saying "Nice working with you." *sigh* He's so perfect. And his hands.

Do you think Sark knows about Emily? And do you all think he's gotten any closer with the Alliance since he first came to SD-6.

The dancing would be hotter b/c there would be more up-close-and-personal touching going on than, oh honey I love you we're married blah blah blah.....although if they pretended to be married they might kiss, like Jack and Irina....ok nevermind, I can't pick! How about one where they are a married couple who have to go dancing? ^_^

syd4747 said:
I can definetely see how Syd could be attracted to Sark ( appart from the obvious of course :love: ). Here's a guy who is obviously attracted to her, and who is willing to throw the rule book out the window for her.
So true. If Sark was in Vaughn's place he would have already had Sydney by now. If Sydney decided she wanted Sark I'm sure he would'nt hesitate to have a relationship with her. He seems like a thrill seeker anyways, so I'm sure he would'nt mind the danger. Plus he'd be smart enough NOT to turn off his com link while on a date with Sydney. :rolleyes:

Man, I'm sorry, you guys. . . I have to go now. :( I wish I could stay and talk some more. Grrrrrrr. :angry: Oh well, maybe I'll talk to you guys later.

BTW, I like the dancing mission idea better.

Bye bye now! :hi:

Back