sark lover club

Yeah,that's the problem:sleeping :asleep: ...There's no time for that! :confused:

I'm still wondering about the pics...can't get them out of my head... :thinking: :eek:

Manu asked me on the Uncovered Forums if I had too some problems getting to SD-1...She seems as lost as us :confused: I told her to come here.

I am trying to forget the pics because they are confusing me with all the 'Is Francie a spy or not?' business. ;)

Yay, Manu can come to our little party. :lol: I have to go soon though, I have to be up in 8 hours. :eek:

I just can't forget Francie's look.She seems real evil.... :eek:
She scares me :(

8 hours?You're must be tired...and i'm keeping you here :thinking: :P

Yeah she does seem really evil! :(

I'm not that tired. ;) But I will have to leave in half an hour. We are taking the dogs to the vet and I have to get up early. :lol: It's going to be 42º! (n)

42°??? :eek: :eek: :eek: ...
I don't know how much it's here,but far far far from 42°...

So it's early in the morning for you,what time is it?
I'm trying to count the difference...

ep15freeagent08.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah it was really hot today too. :(

It's 1:07am. :blush:

I love those things Syd is wearing! :lol: Our teachers at school wear them sometimes [not the hats, the robe things] and I've always wanted one. :redhair:
She is definitely planning though. It's an evil look! :ninja:

It's saturday or sunday for you?I'm :thinking: and confused...sorry...

Here we don't have any uniform in class nor when we graduate.We don't even have a graduation day :(

It's Sunday now. :cool: 2 days of holidays left!

That sucks! :eek: We don't get them for HS but obviously you get them at uni. I don't know, no one that I know has finished yet. :lol:

Sunday,that what i was thinking coz i remember you guys celebrated 2000 before us... :cool:

I'd have loved to have a grad-day... :( ...
2 days left?Oh....hope you'll enjoy them as much as possible!
Btw,Is it this week you'll be absent of the boards?

My computer crashed! :stupidcomputer:

Yup we had already gotten over it being 2000 by the time it was for everyone else. :lol:

I will try to enjoy myself. It is too hot though, I think I will just stay inside where it is cool. :D
Yeah it's this week that I'm gone. We have camp, I don't even know where I am staying! But as long as it isn't too hot I don't mind. We get to do cool activities and I can get some tennis/squash/basketball/volleyball/football games in with my friends when we are not busy. (y) :cool:

I have to go now, but I'll talk to you tomorrow. Hopefully the boards are back up by then!
:bye: :asleep:

I'm not good anymore because now :angry: my dad is making me get off the internet.
Stupid. . . :madfire:
This sucks--right when I get on, I have to get off!

Oh well, see you later SpySyd. :hi:

vaughneya said:
i loved his car last week
he SOOOOOOOOO likes sydney... poor guy, she wants to beat the s**t outta him
Could you please tell me where i can get some Michael Vartan Pics i would really appreciate it

Back