sark lover club

Did you see that pic?
I'm sure there's something up big...

ep15freeagent05.jpg

Oh my gosh I was just gonna post that!!! :Ph34r: :ninja: :eek:

LOL!!! :o_O:

Yeah, there is definitely something going on with Francie in that pic. And it's for ep 15, the one where she gets the big storyline! :eek:
She totally looks evil. :lol:

Yup, she must either be evil or have just turned evil, because she is definitely up to something! She looks like she's being sneaky and stuff. Either someone just gave her a job as a spy or something else has just happened...I don't think she was one before, she could have been training but I don't think so, because she's always busy with the restaurant and before that she just sat around so she couldn't have been doing anything then. :lol:

I just don't know what could have happened to her. Is this the soap opera plot? With the clone? :blink: It's all too much for me to think about right now. :smiley:

zara said:
I just don't know what could have happened to her. Is this the soap opera plot? With the clone? :blink: It's all too much for me to think about right now. :smiley:
I didn't really read the spoilers concerning the clone,but who thinks...Maybe?
I think too Francie being evil is new,that's why she wants to get closer to Will...maybe?

I'm so happy to see that my obsession over Weisman's words about a great upcoming plot for Francie may be right... :eek:

No well apparently someone dies but you still see the actor is still on the show. That is the latest word on the clone mess anyway. So that leads me to believe that perhaps it could be Francie, the old Francie 'dies' but MD is still on the show. :confused: I don't know? :thinking:

If she is evil it would definitely explain the Will thing! (y)

That's good if you're right. :P

I wouldn't like that....Sydney really needs someone in her life to be real...She needs to have someone who's not in the spy world...
Poor Syd :(

How could the old Francie die???The former wasn't in the spy business,at least i don't think so...

KW is wise... (y)

I don't like it either, but then when I think about it now it doesn't seem that bad. :lol: It's all about how they pull it off. I really don't want Francie to be a spy, but if it happens...I think I'm getting used to it. :(

I took it as not meaning die in the literal sense, like the character you know is no longer there anymore. If that were to happen, 'Francie' as we know her would be dead, she'd be whoever this new person is. Does that make any sense at all? ^_^

KW is wise indeed. :cool:

If the old Francie,the one we know,isn't there anymore,whether it is a clone so the other would have died or something,whether she was brainwashed :eek: or we never knew the real Francie... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't you think in the 1st pic i posted she looks like Anna Espinosa? :Ph34r: :eek:

I could get used to Evil!Francie too,but i can only hope that Will is real... :confused:

Yeah, it's possible that the audience only ever saw fake Francie, but if JJ were to be realistic he couldn't get that to work. Like...Francie would have to turn evil around ep 15, perhaps a little bit before, but it couldn't have been earlier in the season or last season because I just can't see the logic in it. But she could have been kidnapped and brainwashed and Syd and Will didn't notice! Maybe. :lol:

You're stealing my thoughts. :P I think she definitely looks like Anna.

Will has to be real! :angry:

Weren't there some spoilers about an eventual Anna come back? :eek:

So we thought Jack was going to turn evil(at 1st glance) and become a k-directorate agent....if it was Francie??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Are we sure about Jack?

Oh,yeah Will,Syd and Vaughn have to be what they seem to be :angry:

I think Wanda said that she wanted Anna to come back, but you don't always believe everything Wanda says. ;) Although that raises another interesting point: She said that for one of the upcoming storylines it could kinda be to do with Anna, or Anna could come back and she could fit into it. I can't remember exactly, and I don't know where to find the old transcripts since the other board is down. :confused:

I have no idea about Jack. I agree with you though, Jack/Syd/Will/Vaughn shouldn't change. Okay well maybe Syd can... :lol: No, they have to stay the way they are, it works that way.

She said that for one of the upcoming storylines it could kinda be to do with Anna, or Anna could come back and she could fit into it.
Yeah,i remember that...

I'm lost everytime SD-1 is down... :eek: :confused: :( (n)

Okay well maybe Syd can...
:lol: You're thinking about a way for Syd to fall into Sark's arms... :lol:

See I can read in minds... :eek: ;)

So today is Saturday...tomorrow is Sunday :D
I keep refreshing Alias Media's page to see if there are some pieces of news...I thought ABC wanted to show some snippets yesterday..no SD-1,so no spoilers... :(

You can. ;)

I thought they were going to as well, but I don't know anymore. The balance is the world is just so off since the boards are down. :lol: :Ph34r:
I am not going to look at any spoilers from tomorrow night until...forever. No more before the ep for me! :D Maybe just a couple of Sark caps. :rolleyes:

Really?
You'll stay spoiler free?You will wait for 2-3 days of downloading?
I don't think i could coz if even i wanted to, i couldn't go to SD-1 anymore... :eek:

Spoilers&SD-1 or Surprises&no SD-1 ???
I couldn't live without the boards :confused:

Oh well it's only for this ep. I like to know something about what is happening, but not too much. And since this is meant to be a big ep I don't want to know all the details. ;)
I only decided that because I'll be away and won't see the ep until Saturday so it doesn't really matter that everyone will be posting what happens on SD-1! :P
I couldn't live without them either. :lol:

It should only take me a couple of hours to get The Getaway, and then I can watch that while I'm getting Phase One. I've already seen all the Alias Media clips from TG anyway, so I should just have about an hour to fill in before watching the ep, then I have the rest of the day to catch up with the threads! :D No homework for me. :woot:

Oh ok,i understand...I don't read all the details either...I used to,but i stopped :smiley: It's better now :D

You're very organized :P

I pride myself on my organisational skills. ;) The only thing I haven't figured out is when I will sleep! :asleep: :lol:
If I stay up until midnight I can see the eps by breakfast, but if I am tired I won't see them until after lunch. :(

LOL!!! :woot:

Back