Sarkney Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx, does anyone have any other pics of sark kissing someone that i could use? like him kissing someone standing up? i have a ton of pics with syd that i cld use, but i need sum of sark besides the telling with allison.

here's the pic

PDVD_099.jpg

and here a pic that some one made over at Sd-1, sorry can't remember who
sarkneykiss.jpg

MY 2ND SARKNEY WP!

pics: various, alias-media, two evil monks
texture: the blooming effect
brushes: tippy, linzee
song: burn for you
font: typewriter from hell

love love love it!!!

Hey....that's Sark's head in place of Vaughn's in 2 places! :lol:

Really reallynice job Ethan!!! :clap:

Thank you very much....I haven't been on the site forever and got on today and was jealous of everybody else's graphics so I messed around with it until I figured it out...still pretty preliminary but I am working on it!!!!!

:D

I've updated my Sark wallpaper! I'm very happy with my wallpaper ^_^
Title: Young, Handsome, Deadly: You've Gotta Love A Bad Boy!
Texture: I didn't make the texture. I will give all the texture credit to Riley. ^_^
Font: Papyrus
Brushes: Scattered Dry Brush
Pictures: Alias-media
Program: Photoshop Elements

1JulianSark16.jpg

Hi, umh, I'm not sure if I should post this here but I was wondering if my signiture banner is the right size.

AA_sig_2.jpg

~Crimson Snow

yeah, I went to Sarkasm, but they're kind of low quality, and I like to start off with higher quality, you know, cause I need all the help I can get. Yeah, I need to get back to practicing my fanart! Soo busy!

Dru said:
Hi, umh, I'm not sure if I should post this here but I was wondering if my signiture banner is the right size.
~Crimson Snow
[post="974847"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sorry Dru, but it's not. :( The maximum size for a still signature is 480 x 100. Good of you to ask though! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back