Sarkney Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this came out...really bad. :blink: But I was playing with boxes and weird stuff. I was laughing at the lyrics while I was doing it. Coolio! :lol:

ooh karen - it didnt turn out bad i loke it - i am in a boxey mood right now too!! :smiley:

Dayum Karen!!! I lurrrrrve it. 'Specially the pic of Sark in the bottom right corner. Did you get it from Sarkasm? And the lyrics are SO perfect! :lol:

^ No, I believe I got it at Vartanho. Yeah, I think my "muse", actually DIED. I'm getting nowhere on the freaking Sarkney wall, and the contest is over in 3 days.

alias1164 said:
Well, this came out...really bad.  :blink:  But I was playing with boxes and weird stuff.  I was laughing at the lyrics while I was doing it.  Coolio!  :lol:
[post="975654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love this Sark wall! :love: There's not a single bad thing about it :D

Found it!  It's from when Sark tortures Lazarey...
Uh...no. lol. It's when Sark has Sloane. I think it's episode 5. With Bomani. And I'll give Ethan feedback later, cause right now my NIS is on, so I can't see animations. :smiley:

* :eek:fftopic: Sorry to post this here...was someone talking about Power DVD and screencaps or something? Cuz I think I have it. I have no idea if it was even here.

alias1164 said:
Well, this came out...really bad.  :blink:  But I was playing with boxes and weird stuff.  I was laughing at the lyrics while I was doing it.  Coolio!  :lol:
[post="975654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that's awesome! i love the brushes u used and it just looks really great!

inspired me to make another sarkney wp, i personally think it kinda sucks, but..

pics: alias-tv, cappiness
brushes: linzee, tippy
texure: tre-xtures
font: emperor's scrawl
lyrics: Get Up And Go by Hanson

alias1164 said:
* :eek:fftopic: Sorry to post this here...was someone talking about Power DVD and screencaps or something?  Cuz I think I have it.  I have no idea if it was even here.
[post="976743"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I use PowerDVD to make screencaps. :D And obviously to watch DVD's. :lol:

Okay, I made these two wallpapers in this program called the GIMP.

The first one is for my Sarkney fic, High School and It has the main persons I use from ALIAS in my fic. I have two pics of Francie because one is of Francie and one is when it was Allison. They're sisters in my fic. And Danny is one of Julian's(Sark's) best friends.

The second one was just made because I was bored and felgercarb. I didn't know what to write so I wrote Sarkney. It's not a font actually.

The screen caps I made with powerDVD. :lol:

HS_wp_bg_3.jpg

sarkney_sparkly_fuzzyborder.jpg

~crimson snow

Awesome Dru! I saw 'em at SD-1. *sigh* I LIVE for the thread there... I love the new manips that came out recently... the "almost kiss" one especially!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back