sarkney smut challenge

Ahhhh...quick question - because I did this once before...

Are you looking at the word count or the character count? I accidentally mistook the character count for the word count, since that is the first number it shows on my word count pop-up thing-y.

I just don't want you to have to not enter...but if your word count is that high...then :( but I'll enjoy reading it whenever you post it :smiley:

glad you can enter heather! i've looked at the character count before too and totally confused myself! :smiley:

everyone out there, write!!!! it's the 14th and you only have until the 27th! hurry hurry.

i can't wait to read these!!!!!!!

m-c

I'm still working on something! :D I think I am going to go ahead and pin this topic so it's right at the top - everyone will be sure to see it :D

I'd love to see whatever you come up with, Suzi. Thanks for pinning for the topic. But...ah, you're a mod now? I feel so beneath you. ;) :lol:

A Dark Turn said:
I'd love to see whatever you come up with, Suzi. Thanks for pinning for the topic. But...ah, you're a mod now? I feel so beneath you. ;) :lol:
Oh man - tonight has been the steamroller for this fic. I will have something. No longer working on something - nope. Will definitely have something. And I feel it is really naughty. :lol: :blush: Been awhile since I've written smut that doesn't have a tinge of fluff to it.

And yup, am mod now but it's a good thing! We now have two Sarkney lovin' fan fic mods! Me and Heather! :D

Leslie said:
^ um YEAH forget someone, Suze? :confused: :lol:
Nooo! I didn't forget you! I said fan fiction mods! I know you are People of Alias! ^_^ But yes, dear Spy Family daughter and moderator sister - you are a Sarkney mod! :D

I feel so left out.... :(

And I don't know that I'm going to put my story in the contest. I'm just not comfortable writing smut.

Hey guys...thanks for pinning the smut challenge...I wanted to do it last night but, I forgot...Thanks! I am so happy to hear that someone esle is entering..and Suz..I know your fic will be awesome!!! Oh don't worry Kewii....we will still love you!! :smiley:

Leslie...non could ever forget about you. :smiley: :lol:

so glad we have an entry! keep writing everyone else! only 9 days left!

omg i feel so below everyone. is everyone a mod now? :smiley: well congrats for it anyway.

m-c

hotpot said:
Leslie said:
^ um YEAH forget someone, Suze? :confused: :lol:
Nooo! I didn't forget you! I said fan fiction mods! I know you are People of Alias! ^_^ But yes, dear Spy Family daughter and moderator sister - you are a Sarkney mod! :D
Oooooooooooooh :blush: My bad. :lol: He he... :::crawls back into hole:::

Back