Sark's Assassins

last night I watched season 1, where we see him for the first time (I can never remember that episode name)...and then Rendezvous and Truth Takes Time

:thud: :stretcher:

Can I have him??? Please???

I just love Assassin!Sark :ninja: ...he's seriously the hottest...

The first time we saw him, I think the ep was The Coup.

Oh man, he looked so hot about to kill that guy. The way he swung that gun over. The look in his eyes... his lips. :thud:

And then after he shoots him, he just kind of cocks his head to the side...and there's a close up of those eyes....

:thud:

i didn't like him when he first came in... thought he was too cocky...
then my friend starting liking him and we made fun of her... and then we began to see what she saw... now there are about 6 of us who love him...

Oh man. Me and my sister loved him from day one...As soon as he showed up, I forgot all about Vaughn...

When I first saw him, I was like, WHO THE HELL IS THAT?! :thud: :stretcher:

Oh man, I love Marshall. Hi, welcome. Don't kill me. And Sark just gives him this look. :lol:

wowness!!!

my sister hates him... thinks he's ugly... the gal has no taste... seriously... you should see her boyfriend... yuck!

Yup! Refer to picture at the beginning of this thread for a constant reminder!! :lol:

...technically he shoots will at the end of Rendezvous, but they show it again at the beginning of ATY!

Another assassin...fantastic! Welcome, Suzi! This thread has only been around since yesterday, so don't worry bout missing it! :lol:

:laughbounce:

Nice!!!

Hmmm...what will I say to Lauren????
"Sark told me to tell you, you really aren't that good" Then BAM! she's dead...

There's one idea...

Mwahahaha I like that one. Hmm I think our homework should be to watch a bunch of Taratino films and come up with good oneliners. JK lol. Though I do enjoy Vaughn Control. Yeah I'm gonna go back to looking at the sexy Sark pic :thud: 🤤

<---------check out my new av!! It's Assassin!Sark 🤤

And yes...Vaughn Control is a great line as well!!

Back