Sark's Assassins

I think we all want to take out Lauren!! lol :lol:

...well maybe not all of us...but certainly a lot of us!!!

LOL - Amy - I didn't realize you had the same pic in your avi! I had 3 make this for me awhile ago - but I'll change it back since you are the #1 assassin ;)

I'm still thinking of a target - was considering Bomani... but ehhhhh.... Maybe I will have to be the assassin outfitter... keeping Sark in lots of leather and having lots of weapons at the ready... :Ponder:

Damnit - no one else needs to be killed that I can think of!

Oh my. I just realized I voluntered to be like that kid in School of Rock who couldn't be in the band so he made their outfits! :lol: :(

Those who can't assassinate...outfit and supply the ones that do!

:laughbounce: LOL!

Nah, its not because you can't assassinate...there's just not a lot of people out there right now...

But we do need a good outfitter to keep our leather and gun supplies stocked! :lol:

wow... 1 day and two pages...

how to kill Lauren:
1) Call Sark and tell him that she's betraying him... he trusts me **wink wink**
2) Trash her house as the personal favour to my man
3) Kidnap her and frame her for some major crime, making it look like she ran...
4) torture her for a while
5) make out with my Sarkie in front of her **sigh**
6) shoot her :D

what do you think of my plan?

amisha
xxx

Ok please tell me you will be a freelancer on behalf of Fanders?? Since I cant go because of this whole "collapsed lung felgercarb" and no one else in the club is please please please freelance! Or join Fanders and become an agent for us whatever!

amisha said:
wow... 1 day and two pages...

how to kill Lauren:
1) Call Sark and tell him that she's betraying him... he trusts me **wink wink**
2) Trash her house as the personal favour to my man
3) Kidnap her and frame her for some major crime, making it look like she ran...
4) torture her for a while
5) make out with my Sarkie in front of her **sigh**
6) shoot her :D

what do you think of my plan?

amisha
xxx
Let's just go straight to number 5! :woot: :lol:

Number 5 WILL be executed by myself, just so that's clear...

Danie: i am already a member of Fanders...
and what collapsed lung thing?
are you british?

Back