SB201717's Guy Problem

Should I pick Joe or Ben to go Out With?

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe

• I think you should pick someone else!

• Total voters
Glad you guys like my avatar. :smiley: Charlie made it so the pic would fit. (Thanx again Charlie. ^_^ )

Gotta go. I'm goin with my guy friends to see TTT for the third time. :D Bye. :smiley:

Well, since my other friends that are grls don't really like The Lord of the Rings, I decided to bring along John, Michael, David, and Anthony. (Patrick can't come today though... -_- -_- )

Well OK, bye! :smiley:

SydneyRox said:
Gotta go. I'm goin with my guy friends to see TTT for the third time. :D Bye. :smiley:
I wanna go! Oh well. I'll just stare at a pic of Orlando Bloom and then I'll be fine.

Hey, my friend likes the Elf King (you know, the one that dies..) How weird is that?

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
SydneyRox said:
Gotta go. I'm goin with my guy friends to see TTT for the third time. :D  Bye. :smiley:
I wanna go! Oh well. I'll just stare at a pic of Orlando Bloom and then I'll be fine.

Hey, my friend likes the Elf King (you know, the one that dies..) How weird is that?
I'm back! :smiley: And I don't think that your friend liking Elrond is weird. ^_^ And twinzz2003, are you the friend that a.k.a.Kate_Jones is talking about?

And vaughnmyangel, SB201717 has already had Joe as her boyfriend and then broke up with him for being a jerk. She then got back together with Ben and then I'm not sure if she broke up with him or not. Hopefully SB201717 will explain the details to you later.

SydneyRox said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
SydneyRox said:
Gotta go. I'm goin with my guy friends to see TTT for the third time. :D  Bye. :smiley:

I'm back! :smiley: And I don't think that your friend liking Elrond is weird. ^_^ And twinzz2003, are you the friend that a.k.a.Kate_Jones is talking about?

And vaughnmyangel, SB201717 has already had Joe as her boyfriend and then broke up with him for being a jerk. She then got back together with Ben and then I'm not sure if she broke up with him or not. Hopefully SB201717 will explain the details to you later.
she doesn't like Elrond (although then I would find that funny) she likes...I think he's Legolas's dad...I'll try to find a pic of him...*off to find pic*

and SB201717: if you hate his guts then you obviously did the right thing

okay, so I can't find a picture. Anyway, I think it was right before the big battle when like the whole elf army came marching into Helm's Deep and he was the one who spoke and said something like," we shall fight together in honor of our ancestors who fought long ago" or something like that.

Hmm guys problems! Me YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and sb201717 I am glad you did! :smiley:

Noel has been nagging me on about giving him back his foot ball jersey but I told him I couldn't find it!!!!!!
He knows I know where its at but he disen't care!
I like it and well he left it here so TO BAD! *evil laugh*

The conversation comes up every other day

SO did you find it yet?
Ummm no
Ok.. So who wants pizza?

But in other news Jacob ( the guy I was talking about in Crushes)
Well I haven't talked to him since Friday so Ahhhhhhhh! :smiley:

Well since this thread is up and running again I might as well talk about my guy problems too. ^_^ :smiley:

Me and Patrick, (my boyfriend), got in a really big fight on Tuesday about him flirting with other girls. So big a fight that he hasn't spoken to me since Tuesday and he's been avoiding me. -_- Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? :confused: Do I go on with my normal life like nothing's happened and wait for him to start talking to me again? Do I try to work things out?

Long time, no see SR.

Since I lack in this area, all I could say is that you CAN'T be the one crawling back to him, since he's the one being not good. ;)

You know, personal questions like these probably aren't best answered on the internet. It's your life, and we don't all know these people that you're talking about, not to mention, I know as a fact that all advice can and probably will be contradicted at some point or another, even if it has no effect on the overall outcome.

Back