SB201717's Problems!

Okay. Here's the low-down. I have a boyfriend named Ben. He's not that cute, but he's sooooooo sweet! Then there's Jared. He's Ben friend that Ben doesn't even like. In short, Jared's an annoying creep. He kept trying to look down my shirt when we first met. My best friend Crystal and I are having rocky times. And she's mostly the maker these problems. There Chelsea and Jenny who Crystal just starting to be friends again after they snubbed her. They HATE me! Mitchell who most people know about on this forum is now Crystal's boyfriend. He said that he liked here, but he's a creep and she just can't see it! And there's Jon, who Crystal just confessed to liking who is Chelsea's and Jenny's friend. Last, but not least is Joe. A really cute guy at my school who a really good friend of mine. Okay. You got that? Oh and there's Claire who's soooooooooooooooo rude and is sort mentally out of whack. But she swears sooooooooo much and treats me like dirt!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's time for the problems of the day! Jared most likly forged a note he said Crystal wrote which says "Sydney Sucks" on it, referring to me. So, Ben, Joe and I went out to try to figure things out and I think that I'm starting to have fellings for Joe again, but Ben and I have been going out for 2 months now and hardly any guys like me so what should I do!!!!!!!!! I have to pretend to be friends with Crystal now so I can get info out of her. It's like a teenage spy war! Any insight! Also, I'm burned out! I'm sooooo in love with school that I can't sleep. You should see me eyes! There like racoons! HELP!!!!!!!! :Ph34r:

Hmm... do you think Joe would go out with you?

If yes, then slowly working at growing your relationship, and possibly leave Ben - but this could cause major problems.

If no, then still try and get closer to him - while still being very close to Ben.

I'm not sure. He used to like me- a lot. He's admitted it. And are Dad's both work together. There's a chance that I could have dinner with him and his dad. It's just that Ben is so sweet and he really cares about me. I would feel like a slut for some reason. I have a gulitly concience. I sometimes think of others more than myself. Is that good or bad?

sometimes it's what's right infront of you that can make the difference. Since you've been going out with Ben does he feel for you the same way you do for him? Has Joe shown any interest in you? If crystal really was a friend she wouldn't be hard on you about anything.She should respect you and treat you as an equal.You must be a true friend to crystal to still respect her and write about her as you do. :smiley:

New devolopments. Today in sewing a idiot guy named Mike said that I was a nerd. That I had no friends. And that I was too in love with books. He yelled out to the class "Sydney's only friends are books!". They started throwing paper at me. I started crying. I had to go to the school consleour!!!!! But, things acutullay got better! That academic computer competion I was in turned out well! We scored 15th in the state and 18th in the country!!! And there might have been a mix-up in the scores so we might I have scored higher! Then I got the highest score in the my grade for a school geography bee!!!!!!!!!!! I get to go on to my grade's own bee! Then if I win that I do the school bee! But, the bee was also a survey that was sent to the state. I scored very high considering my grade level and that means that the state education officals might tell the state schools about my progress and then when I get farther in High School and they track my progress I could be offer a scholarship in History, geography or political science!!!!!! Isn't that great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y) ^_^ :P :D :rolleyes: :smiley: :woot: :angelic: :grad: :grad: :grad: :grad: :grad: :grad: :thejoyofpepsi:

Congrats on your achievements.

For your problems, I'm not sure what to say. I think you should stick with Ben. It's just a hunch.

SydneyBristow201717 said:
I know! He also liked looking in the Health magazine so he could see the stuff on mammograms!!!!!  :Ph34r:
he is a sicko!

This is me talking to him! :banghead: :cuss: :lame: :madfire: :siren: :wtf: :angry2:

-----lol that is soo funny how it looks! ----

Jared's a preteen. He's a boy trying to satifsty his animal instincts. And being really ididot while doing. I wouldn't be suprised if he was the next Hugh Hefner walking around in a bath robe all the time!

Back