Season 1 DVD

Sarahmañana said:
yeah i bet it will...have you watched all the dics yet? i won't be able to watch any of them until tomorrow after class...i've had so much homework!!! i haven't seen any of season 1 yet...so its driving me insane to have them and not watch them.... ;0)
i've watched the first 11 episodes...3 discs

man, I'm only on the second disk. I wish there were some more commentaries though, because the one's I've heard so far have been fabulous.

i'm only on the first disc and i'm watching all the eppys first! :lol:

and the horrible thing is... my mom wants to watch with me... so we're going so slooow :thud:

so has anyone found out yet if there are any easter eggs or other hidden things?
ahh nance that sucks that your mom wants to watch it with you!
im on the 5rd disc now and have been watching it non-stop well except when i have to go to class! and i wish there were commentaries for every ep! omg those are hialrious and i hope on the season 2 dvd there are lots!!
anyways i got to go babysit and im takin the dvds with me! hehe!! my 3yr old neighbor can watch syd kick ass with me!!

You guys are so lucky I don't even own the first season yet!!! I'm totally broke so I have to wait until Christmas :banghead: .... oh well at least that way I can start watching the discs at like 5 am and go non stop all... that'll be fun!! It's like an Alias marathon on Christmas!!! wow!! Can't get much better than that and I don't have school to contend with.... In case you haven't guessed I'm more of an optimist ^_^

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
You guys are so lucky I don't even own the first season yet!!! I'm totally broke so I have to wait until Christmas :banghead: .... oh well at least that way I can start watching the discs at like 5 am and go non stop all... that'll be fun!! It's like an Alias marathon on Christmas!!! wow!! Can't get much better than that and I don't have school to contend with.... In case you haven't guessed I'm more of an optimist ^_^
you should get season 1 and 2 for christmas!

ahh!!! i've finally got to watch some of the episodes!!! they are so freaking awesome!!! i mean it...seriously. :D

i hadn't seen any of season one and now that i can watch it...i'm loving it!! i can already tell that its going to become an addiction lol :D

so far i've watched the first four dics!!! they were awesome!! the sad thing though...is that i had to go away for the weekend and i won't be able to watch anymore until sunday night...actually probably monday... :( :( :( i won't make it though the weekend ;)

ahh!!! i've finally got to watch some of the episodes!!! they are so freaking awesome!!! i mean it...seriously. 

i hadn't seen any of season one and now that i can watch it...i'm loving it!! i can already tell that its going to become an addiction lol 

same here! never seen season one... except a 2 or 3 eppys and it's so amazing to see sydney just join the CIA! :D

i only saw the first disc... :blink: okay i'm not even done :lol: mymom... :rolleyes:

You'd think that a DVD for a show like Alias would have lots of easter eggs... *Please* let there be some.

I don't even have it yet though :(

aw AA You'll probably get it soo. (you can always rob a store :D :lol: j/k ) hehe

My stupid parents! they're hogging the tv. we have two tvs but only one dvd player. so now they're hogging the dvd player one because they're watching some dumb wierd dvd they got from their freinds GRRRR :banghead: I can't wait till someone finds an easter egg. I think I'm gonna dedicate my whole morning to it tomorrow :D but GAH i have an english test on monday :banghead:
--Mandy :angelic:

i finally finished the first disc! but my mom doesn't want to watch the commentaries... so i'lljust have to watch it on the laptop.. which is good because it's easier to find the hidden stuff with the mouse cuz you can just scan the screen and find the hidden button :D (it's what i did for the DD dvd :lol:smiley:

Back