Season 1 DVD

okay thatz it...i'm mad :angry: ...my dumb brother is watching lord of the rings(2towers) for the millionth time...he won't let me watch alias....grrrrr...he knew i wanted to watch it...he knew....i think this calls for drastic measures ;)

i can't help look for hidden features when he is being such a jerk!!! not to mention he can't even stay awake for the whole movie...and i still won't be able to watch alias..... :angry:

i'm gonna get him.... :Ph34r:

Hey, I read in the tech specs of the dvd that it contains audition videos. Does anyone know where to find them?

i haven't found any yet...i just finished watching all the dvd's last night! and i loved them!

michie....really? auditions....that would be really cool to watch...i haven't heard anythinga bout them...where did you get this info from?

At amazon.com. I have yet to find some of these features, and was hoping some of you guys have some more luck. I also saw this info on a dvd review site (forgot where).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...liatvallacom-20

DVD Features:
Pilot production diary
Deleted scenes
"A Mission Around the World"
Marshall Finkman's gadget gallery
Auditions
Gag reel
Audio commentaries
Special season 2 preview
PS2 game sneak peak
DVD-ROM web puzzle, script link & season 3 preview link
Widescreen anamorphic format
Number of discs: 6

My guess is this description was issued before the completion of the production of the DVD. Some features described like Marshall's Gadget Gallery, etc., may have been scrapped.

I just searched through all of the DVDs on my laptop and couldn't find anything...

That sucks! There must be some easter egg somewhere, after all, this is ALIAS!

I looked in every menu and submenu with my mouse, didn't find a thing. Hmmmm...

Anyway... the gag reel, and stunts are cool. So is the commentary of ATY on the last disc. It was hysterical. Ron Rifkin's all "could they get any more close up on my nose?!" Oh! and Micahael Vartan says "I just want everyone to notice that Syd just said 'Vaughn, it's bigger than I thought.'"

Anyway... hope someone out there finds an egg!

ok about the script feature thingy i want to watch it but i cant figure it out on my computer! has anyone figured this out?! could they make it any more difficult for us!!

okay...i noticed something when i was watching alias last night instead of studying ;0) anyway....

if the very first ep. when syd is going to sd-6 and she gets on the elevator and when she is taking her ring off...something flashes in the top right hand corner of the screen...it looks like a lock or something....i'm wondering if this is an easter egg....i don't know what to do though...someone that is smarter than me go and check it out!!

it kinda looks like an unlocked pad lock...or something to that effect. it flashes really quickly though....

go check it out!!

it could be nothing and if it is...sorry to get hopes up!

hmm i havent noticed that but im goin to try and find it!! i have no idea what that means though!! but hey thanks for the info!!

Sarahmañana said:
okay...i noticed something when i was watching alias last night instead of studying ;0) anyway....

if the very first ep. when syd is going to sd-6 and she gets on the elevator and when she is taking her ring off...something flashes in the top right hand corner of the screen...it looks like a lock or something....i'm wondering if this is an easter egg....i don't know what to do though...someone that is smarter than me go and check it out!!

it kinda looks like an unlocked pad lock...or something to that effect. it flashes really quickly though....

go check it out!!

it could be nothing and if it is...sorry to get hopes up!
the Matrix dvd had something like that. You were suppose to hit a button when you saw the pill. I dont know about the Alias dvd.

Back