Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Sloane

• Simon

• Total voters
i am going to sympathize with you ;) ...i agree, i was just talking to a friend about that..i think if syd and vaughn were still together right now it wouldnt be as exciting and all, instead it would be boring since they would have been together so long.

*allis*

Maybe because he's so overwhelmingly loved? Sometimes there's a negative backlash to kind of balance out an overwhelmingly positive reaction. Personally, I tend to go the other way and sympathize with the character who's getting all the hate. (BTW, I don't hate Vaughn, but I have to admint that the tendency for everyone to love/forgive him so hard--and Irina too--makes me more critical of both of them than I would ordinarily be in the absence of this outpouring of love, forgiveness & trust.)
;)

ok i love sark vaughn irina and syd and marshall all of the rest can go jump...oh yea and i like will and jacks ok and dont forget weiss ok now theres no1 left...oh yea stuff kendall hes an ass if u dont mind me sayin..
jess :smiley:

I agree with verdanheart, the characters are so popular that we tend to be biased, but that is one of the million reasons to love Alias, Syd vs Evil Francie round 2 in 25.5 hours! YEAH!!!!!

:cool:

Manuel

duh!! this is a no brainer. before the season started they said that lauren wasn't put there for me to hate. she hasn't done one thing that would make me like her at all so far. and i doubt she will.

Sorry Lauren, but we hate you! And here we are up to episode 6 tonight and you've only done 1 thing (smile during the chase scene) to change that....

:Ph34r:

Manuel

no she did two things:
smile during the chase thing and she also apologized to syd for threatening to transfer her...that counts for something..doesnt it?

Allis47 Posted on Nov 2 2003, 12:36 PM
  no she did two things:
smile during the chase thing and she also apologized to syd for threatening to transfer her...that counts for something..doesnt it? 

Allis47:

Yes, it does, you're right, my bad! Sorry...

:angelic:

Manuel

Back