Season 5 Season 3 spoiler from TV Guide

is it true that JJ abrams goes with what the viewers think? if it's true, then since most of us are s/v shippers, then i think EEEEEEEEEEVENTUALLY they will get together, but farfarfar at the end of the season

i just cant believe when things were getting good on the show something just has to go wrong because VAUGHNS MARRIED that sucks what about syd but i guess its all up to JJ :P :smiley:

I want Vaughn and Sydney together just as much as the next person. But I really don't think Vaughn being married is bad. I think it's a great plot device and we'll be able to get so much more stories out of. Just think how sweet it will be when Vaughn and Sydney finally get back together. :smiley:

~*~hot_spy_chick~*~ said:
& also fallz in love w/Sark, 'cuz, how could she not??? he'z HOT!
Not everybody falls in love with just any guy (especially cold-blooded slimeballs of flexible loyalties) just because they're hot. Some of us are more turned on by character.
:lol:

all these things of rambaldi's, dealing with space and time and life. Will was almost certainly dead. and sydney was the one in the prophecy. TIME and LIFE...She would have (perhaps inadvertently) brought Will back, and that would take time from herself. she simply disappeared (perhaps strengthening her power) or sloane would have discovered that all his work was worthless, as she was the only one who could put it all together, and held her, unconscious, trying to find a way to cripple her power, allow him to use it, get her to help him willingly, or unknowingly gather information from inside the CIA.
Vaughn would indeed be married, sloane would be dangerously close to winning the game, life would be a nightmare, and sydney would find herself almost sick with wishing for what had been before. and when she learns the nature of her power, fully, it is enough to overcome her enemies, but also enough to destroy the world, as well. and we get to the time part. bringing Will back took time, but she didn't know what she was doing. now that she has control, once everything is destroyed, she moves time BACKWARDS. everything becomes okay again. she has Vaughn, and she can relive what she missed, and fix her mistakes, thus supplying endless story possibilities without as much danger of getting too wierd.

extremely hopeful thinking, but, if it gets me through when the premiere becomes everything we hoped it wouldn't...right?

I htink I need to start counting the days till season 3! and once it starts I'll count the episodes I hate because syd and vaughn are NOT together GRRR

I just decided the season finale of season 3 will probably be like the equivilent of this seasons super bowel episode it'll probably be real cute we'll feel like we are experiencing thier first tension releasing kiss for the first time all over again (at least this is what I'm crossing my fingers for)

I am also a die hard shipper and can't believe jj is doing this to us! I am not from the states but have managed to see most of the second sason which hasn't screened in my country yet and i have read about the finale but can't watch it yet coz i am still in denial! Does everyone really think there will be a big boycott if Sydney and Vaughn don't get back together? I think its safe to say he si married to someone else and that this isn't some other reality

Egyptian Kat said:
Am I the only one here who threw somthing at the T.V. after the season finale? (It was a pillow, no damage done...sadly)
I know this is an old quote, but I have to say something about it. I wanted to throw something at my T.V., but I was too busy screaming at the T.V. to do so. My mom came into my room, wondering if I was okay. I don't think I said anything coherent for the rest of the night. I think I said something to the effect of, "ohmygod..what...whatdid..jjdoto...theshow..aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" See what I meant by not speaking coherently?

He totally crused all the efforts of the S/V shippers on Fanfiction.net (myself included) and most likely than not administered heart problems to all the ALIAS fans who viewed the season finale. (I was speachless and shocked when I saw the ring on his finger, my heart will never be the same! :😭

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Egyptian Kat. I think I started having heart palpitations after I saw the last 5 minutes of the season finale. My mom said, "She's in a coma and it's just a bad dream. Yeah, that's it, a coma and a bad dream." I'm not so sure.

funny, my mom had a very simillar reaction to the bad dream idea and I keep trying to use this to reassure my self that Vaughn is not dead

Well, since he walked in, my guess is Vaughn is not dead . . .
;)

I don't think I said anything coherent for the rest of the night

(Okay, sorry but I don't know how to quote!)

ooh my god I had the same reaction. I missed the ending, so I taped it and watched it. When vaughn said he the last line, I cried, I chanted no no no no no no no! and rocked myself to a teary sleep. All I could think was not possible!

hmmm so much to think about. well one thing was fo show was depressed for days after the finale and i think that this is ALIAS PEOPLE!! i mean come on they are not gonna just LET syd and vaugh be together. IM THE BIGGEST S/V shipper EVER but JJ knows what the people want. syd and vaughn and action and suspense and cliff hangers thats what keeps up watching. only everything is happliy ever after when the show actually ends and we don't want that to hapen.

plus it took a season and a half to get syd and vaughn together i don't think they would just break them apart so soon!!

I hpoe JJ doesnt do what the fans want..especially all you shippers...lol just kidding.....but I want him to go his way and think of somthing unique,although I dont want Alias to go in the sci-fi direction(Rambaldi and all) but I want it to be realistic especially the relationships.... -_-

cwb said:
The article said REMARRIED.  What if S and V married in Santa Barbara?
RE-married? I don't remember seeing that anywhere. :blink:

And you know what? Even though I'm a S/V shipper, I like the idea of more angst in the upcoming season. It makes it more exciting.

Back