Season 5

^ me too

but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great
Luke & Lorelai :love: how cute are they?!?!?!?
and Rory..... so sad...

But omg when emily was outside w.o her skirt on :rotflmao:

and best quot ever:
Luke: oh about ten mins from if i lived here id blow my brains out hehehe

L + L= :love:
cant wait for next week :woot:

I love that L&L are together also... well they seem to be

As much as I love Rory I really think she messed up. Sleeping with dean is so not something she would do. She always thinks about things first. I hate the idea that things may not be the same between her and lorelai :(

Does anyone think that Jess should come back? I feel last season was kinda dull without him.

I loved Luke and Lorelai together!!!! They are just beyond adorable!!!! :love:

I'm sorry but..Rory's a *h**e...I really feel that way...I mean Dean's to blame too....but she should have known BETTER! :angry:

I felt so bad for Lindsay...she's trying so hard to be a good wife......and she was so happy when the roast beef looked good :lol:

Dean's an ass....first he messed up with Rory....married Lindsay....then messed around with Rory....and if anyone saw the promo.....he once again screws it up with Rory....well not really screws...just gets his mind fixed....but then Lindsay kicks him out :lol: I stopped feeling bad for him a long time ago...but i do like his shorter hair ;)

I'm super excited for the next ep :woot: :D

this episode was soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for so long to see about L and L. I just hope and pray that this season will be ABOUT their relationship, not IF they'll have a relationship.

I can't agree more, best quote ever:

oh about ten mins from if i lived here id blow my brains out

:jump: :sideroll:

I'm not sure i feel sorry for Lindey, this is the 21th centry for heavens sake, not the 50's. Get a grip and get a life of your own...

(Not that I defend cheeting husbands, of course)

But Rory and Dean are cute together, and belong together IMO, and I hope they will be togheter after D and L are divorced...

omgomgomg LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so great im sooooooo excited for next week (haha taylor is such a freak)

but anyway luke got lorelai the necklace & earings :love: they are so great - i would have loved it more if they kissed tho - but when she kept punching him in the dinner :lol:

anyway rory and dean *sigh* not good... not good
but omg lyndsay's mom was WAY outta line....

quote of the episode:
when luke said that the rennisance was his vientamn with out the fun shooting
or
Emily: "no dont [hug me] i smell like airplane!"

But seriously, how naive is Rory!? Hello! I thought she should be intelligent! :confused:
Dean will not just so leave his wife!! :blink:
She needs new meat! :woot:
One question is Rory now getting in the puberty (you know the way she acts around Lorelei! :confused:)?
L&L just so cute and overdue! :P

Muse

Episode 2 was cute.
L and R made up, that's good.
And Luke came back, after how long? Did they say seven weeks? That's eons.
No wonder L freaked out constantly at the inn.

I'm glad Lindsey has the ability to get angry, and wasn't just sulkingly beeing hurt, all in quiet.

What happend to Deans hair? Hello, I'd like his blond locks back, please :D

I can't wait for more L and L moments. :2love:

I just found a summary of next weeks episode on WB's homepage. They tell EVERYTHING, no warning that that episode has not been aired yet. Or have I missed something, have you guys in the USA already watched episode 3 Written in the stars??

(but the eppi seems quite interesting, all the same....=

Oh.My.GOD!
Seriously, I think last nights eppy was like the best eppy ever - especiallly if your a HUGE L&L shipper like me :D
I was DYYYING
Luke is the sweetest man - He kept the horoscope!!!!!!!!! *sigh* :love:
i was like nearly in tears during thta scene cuz it was soooooooooo adorable - luke's loved lorelai for 8 years :2love:
and then omg when she went down to the diner - "i usually wear pants" :rotflmao:
Then during the town meeting (sidenote - gotta love how positivly insane this town is especialy taylor) When luke was like screaming "THERE WILL BE NO BREAK UP" i was like :thud: :love: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS L&L FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

but i think one thing is very clear- Emily definatly NEEDS Richard - for everyones sanity
And omg Paris ... shes just too much It sucks that Asher died but her love for him was semi *shudders* creepy *shudders*

Quote of the episode:
"Ive fullfilled my wacking quota for the week"~ Luke (and then whatever Lorelai's comment about that being dirty after it)

"What a Great first date"~Lorelai(as shes in bed with Luke)
"Well It only took us 8 years to get here" ~ Luke *kisses lorelai* :love: *sigh*

Quiet Disaster said:
Dean's little smile when he let Rory in... le sigh. :love:
[post="1019328"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dean was very cute yesterday. He still cheated on his wife.
This Logan person is a little cute. D/R/L would be interesting if
and only if Dean wasn't married. If Rory got extremely pissed
and tried to move pass Dean. I think Luke/Lori should have had a
nice love scene. So, that just tells me that Christopher will cause
major problems between them. No , special love scenes means
BIG PROBLEms . I can't wait......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG
I don't know where to start...
Finally finally finally Luke and Lorelai together. And they seem quite comfortable about it. I think it will last, even through upcoming spoiler (where are the spoiler tags?????). They are adoreable toghether. *sighs* Sadly there were too little romance scenes between them, and to much crazy townmeeting, or crazy restaurant history. Who cares??? Give me some sugar :throb: !

Emelie and Richard, how many episodes are they going to fight and act weird? It's getting a little bit tired.
And Paris... will she ever be kind of normal?

Dean was actually sexy with his five o' clock shadow, not just his usual adorable, cute look. I hope Rory and Dean will have some good times together (yes, I know he's married), before it inevitably's going to end. Rorys new guy seems quite cute .

Anyway, can't wait for next week :jump:

I looooooove L/L... friggin' cute asses.

And I admit, I kinda do like Logan as well... so Dean will have some competition. But I'll always be a R/D shipper at heart...

BTW, in another thread someone mentioned that Stars Hollow must be the only town where caller ID hasn't been invented yet ;) , because they are always surprised when people calls.
But in this eppi Lorelai blamed Luke for distracting her on the way to the town meeting, so she didn't have the time to check who was calling, and it was her mother.
I'm glad they found out about caller ID... It was getting kind of ridiculus without it....

Back