Season 5

GarnerForEmmy said:
Anyone else have a feeling that Marty could be Rory's Luke?
[post="1229561"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Maybe, that's a thought.... He's a nice guy.

But I' glad that she finally got som action with Logan, she needs to have som clean good fun when in college.

Are we bored yet about Luke and Lorelais break up??

I have not watched this show for four seasons, waiting from day one for they to be together (one and a half season waiting for Syd and Vaughn is enough time IMO), and then when they finally get together they break up.

But,
I had to have a look on spoilerfix.com, to see if there's a reason to keep watching the show, and fortunately they seem to get back together in an episode or two.

GarnerForEmmy said:
Anyone else have a feeling that Marty could be Rory's Luke?
[post="1229561"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

is he the poor kid? the hot dark haired one that looks really hot and is in love with her and she's too dumb to know it? because if so, i'm in looooooove. i haven't watched it since the bridal/wedding shower/whatever episode, then i remembered it was on and watched it and i fell in love with that character. he's just so perfect. sheesh. rory is so dumb to be with the rich guy. i don't trust or like him.

Garden State said:
is he the poor kid?  the hot dark haired one that looks really hot and is in love with her and she's too dumb to know it?  because if so, i'm in looooooove.  i haven't watched it since the bridal/wedding shower/whatever episode, then i remembered it was on and watched it and i fell in love with that character.  he's just so perfect.  sheesh. rory is so dumb to be with the rich guy.  i don't trust or like him.
[post="1233321"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes that's him.

I love Logan (the rich kid). But Marty is the kind of boy you get married to...

I personally think that Rory is just infatuated with Logan because he is daring and different than anything she has ever had. I mean, Jess was daring and strange but Logan has this feeling of superiority (no doubt because of his money) and I think Rory is starting to find this "Hartford" Life appealing. I think she is starting to like everything that Lorelai ran away from. I don't know.. I am just thinking...
What does everyone else think?

good point caro

and OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! luke and lorelai are back together thanks to amazingly enough EMILY :bounces: :bounces: :groupwave: :groupwave:

*runs around screaming*

I think that was one of the most respectable things that Emily has ever done. Even though she and Lorelai fight a ton. I think that they genuinely love eachother. I think Lorelai is living the life that Emily always dreamed of but she was too scared to go for it. And so now there is all this tension between her and her daughter because she sees Lorelai so happy and Emily can't seem to get out of this formal boring life that seems so mundane.
And I also think that she has always liked Luke... (remember when Luke took Lorelai to the hospital when Richard was sick?) And, so I think she is really scared that her free spirit of a child might just actually settle down with someone and finally have a complete life of happiness.
So What does everyone think about this? These are just things i have been thinking about for a while and I am wondering if anyone feels the same way.

^Respectable? I guess. But her tone of voice and choice of words still aggrevated the stuff out of me. I like what you wrote. I think that could certainly be true. Although, I still think that Emily truely thinks Luke isn't good enough for Lorelai. She's going to have to do a lot more to change my mind.

At last one decent move from Emely, even if it was for selfish reasons; to hava i nice Rory at Friday dinners, and to have her dauther back in her life.

How cute was Logan coming back from his trip early. I still thinks it great that Rory's having som fun while at college, even if their relationship probably isn't going to end in love and marriage.

Poor Lane, her upbringing keeps coming back to her... I hope Zack likes her and doesn't leave when he gets tired of waiting.

I love Logan, he is sexy and just what the show needs. He seems very edgy and different than anything Rory has ever had but he seems to work well with her. they seem to have a very sarcastic relationship which makes for excellent viewing. I love seeing Rory have a good time.
And I also hope things work out with Lane and Zack. Zack is way cute with her and they should stay together. He will be very cool if he will stay with her through these difficult times.

Gosh I am so obbssessed with Luke and Lorelia! Can't help it though. The Logan/Rori relationship is also very cute. I hope Zack doesn't break up with Layne. Their so cute together.

I hope Luke and Lorelia get married!

OMV! I saw the end of tonight's episode..I was like in tears. Dean came to pick her up, and h-he broke up with her in a sense. She shouldn't have went back in with that Yale trash. She should have ran after the one man she truly and deeply loves. Dean...I thought I was a R/L shipper, but now, I'm a true and loyal R/D shipper. And Luke/Lorelei dinner was incredibly cute...I just wish Dean would have some self confidence and not think he's trash and run back to Rory as soon as he can...

Riley xoxo

Back