Season 5

And I like how Luke confided in TJ... he needs some friends.

Or, he needs new ones because his last one is now his girlfriend.

I just saw an old episode where Richard gets sick and is rushed to the hospital. Lorelai finds out at the diner and freaks out. Luke, being the cool guy he is, drops everything he's doing on the spot (closes the diner, he kicks all of the customers out, and have all the current meals be on the house) and drives her to the hospital

Boy did Lorelai really luck out to meet a guy like him...

I feel sorry for Marty too. He's a great guy, but unfortunately he has a crush on a girl that he's probably not going to get nor have those feelings reciprocated. I hope he gets to meet someone this season who he likes and she likes him back just as well.

omg! logan is too cute! i love him and rory, i loved how in the eppy with the party @ rich and em.s he took her and was all 'it'll be okay' i hope dean stays away, he was her first boyfriend, thats it. nothing more! lol! okay, im done...for now :P

word unagi901...life w/o SD-1 is hard.

I've been lurking in the fanfourm GG thread. And over at the Logan/Rory sites:smiley:
Webmistress Eh? I saw a few of your R/L challenges over at the R/L fanfic archiv:D

Did everyone notice the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" reference in tonight's episode when Rory asked Paris "who she thought she was going to meet at 11:00 p.m., Spike and Druscilla?" Very cool. Good episode tonight too.

yes! i tottally noticed the BVS ref!!!!!!

ok tonights eppy was sad! i dont like it when my lukelai fight :nono:
but poor luke and his dark day :console:
but lore bought the boat which is sweet!
and they made up so yay!

okay rory & logan!!! - first when they did that whole skit in class omg! :rotflmao: that was sooooooo funny but i felt bad for rory
but OMG at the end with richard!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

but omg when she said to her perspective student "this is my roomate paris - im sorry" :sideroll:
but omg paris and that dude having sex! ah i so called that :D

quote of the episode:
Rory[to logan]: Jerk, ass... frat boy... butt faced miscreant!
eta: got the words

Rory: Oh, no, wait, I thought of some. Jerk, ass, arrogant, inconsiderate, mindless, frat boy, lowlife, buttfaced miscreant

I love Logan so much, he's funny and crazy and wild. And Rory's such a bore for being angry with him about the prank. But it got better, when she brought Richard in, that was funny.
After these incidents, they will have to start dating, won't they???

Kind of cute about L and L, but I think their row was extremely overrated in the previews and the talk before the episode actually aired. They had a small argument and made up a couple of hours later. Big deal?
And isn't it strange that neither Rory nor Lorelai knew about Lukes "dark day", after living i SH more than 10 years and beeing so good friends with Luke?

Actually, I could understand Rory's annoyance over the prank. It wouldn't have been so bad if he did it outside of class. Rather, he did it while she was trying to learn in a very expensive Yale lecture class. As she said, it's only six weeks long and that means one class covers tons of material.

But, I did find their prank to be pretty funny.

Finn: "Gilmore, give them their balls back!"

Big deal?

Actually, it is. Even though Luke was mad at Lorelai, he acknowledged that her intentions were thoughtful. Some people wouldn't even notice this, but Luke did. And, Lorelai was sorry for her actions. So, this fight (however minor) just serves to strengthen their relationship. I've seen couples (and friends) that totally freak out and break up over something like this.

As for the previews. they blow everything out of proportion. You just have to learn to take them with a grain of salt.

Does this sound good for next episode or what!!!!! :D

(from thewb.com) Talk about bad timing. The night before Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) renew their vows, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) feel obligated to throw Emily a bachelorette party. At the ceremony the following day, Rory tells Logan (Matt Czuchry) she wants a relationship with him even though he's not ready to commit. Later, when Lorelai, Luke (Scott Patterson) and Christopher (David Sutcliffe) discover Rory and Logan together, half-dressed, the shocking scene leads to an angry confrontation between Luke and Christopher. A furious Lorelai figures out that Emily invited Christopher in an attempt to break up her relationship with Luke.

OMG i hate emily! shes soooooooooo rude tryin to break up luke & lore
but omg the wedding... somethings gonna happen and im gonna :cry:

oh dear god! tonights ep!!!!!!!!! OMG IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!
first - im gonna shoot chirstopher in the face!!!!!! ahhh i HATE HIM
but omg when lore said "you and me we're done" to emily OMG OMG OMG OMG SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
ahhhhhhhhhh just fantastic
but omg luke - i love how he was being all fathery to rory when she kissed logan hahaha omg but AHHHHHHHHH he cant break up with her!! he just cant!!!

OMG what an episode!
I'm out of breath ;)
Emily, she's such a b****, wonderful character.
And Rory's finally starting to live a little bit, but of course she's going to fall in love with Logan. I just hope he falls first...
Poor Luke, what can I say?
And poor Christopher, victim of Emilys intrigues. I couldn't help to feel a little bit sorry for him, even though he's a jerk.

I have to re-watch the eppi soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back