Season 5

2nights ep was soooooo good! L&L was cute, Rory and Dead (kinda) broke up and i loved Emily and Paris w. all the old dude checking her out;) and logan/Rory was so cute....counting the days till they make out:smiley:

omgomgomg great eppy last night!
I LOVE LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooooo much ^_^
but omg richard and emily are soooooo bad for setting rory up with all those guys but its ok cuz logan was there
i almost felt bad for dean..... almost.....

and then luke & lorelai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomg :woot:
Luke is a perfect man :love:
and they finally had a really good real kiss!!!!!!!! :2love:
they are just too cute for words!

but omg mrs kim is crazy!!!!!!!!!!! and scary too

quote of the episode: "Thank you for not being related to me" ~ Luke to Lorelai ^_^

AliasFanSweden, I can't agree more! With each episode Logan becomes more dimensional and so so so much sexier. Dean looks like a little high school boy who will drag Rory down. Their relationship stopped working for me....

I adore Logan too, but I hope the relationship doesn't happen too fast. Right now, Rory still barely knows him, so it'll be better for us to become more familiar with his character. Also, create some sexual tension.

I love Finn too! Who wouldn't want a friend like Finn?

"Pick me! I'm exotic!"

Mmmmmmm Logan.........
He keeps getting better and better... But why didn't he wear a tux (or whatever it's called in English) like all the other guys at the party? That looks so good on him :smiley:
He seems a to be a little bit more intelligent and sort of nicer, than the other party-people Yale crowd. I hope he will make Rory grow up a little bit, take her out of the sheltered Stars Hollow life.
And maybe show her, and us, a little bit of shirtless action ;)

Do you think Dean and Rory will get back together later this season? After all, he did leave his wife sort of for her sake, and remember on his stag night, he was talking about Rory when he was drunk.

Lorelai and luke was cute, but when the car arrived at the and at lorelais, I actually thought it was Luke coming to pay her a late night visit, and not Rory coming home...

yea i want them to wait a little while before Rory/Logan happen make him more then just rebound boy you know? Like have them be friends and then begin to relize they like each other:smiley:

And Finn is sooooo funny i loved the 'I've been bad, spank me' part and i so wanted to see him do 'The Passion of the Christ'!

And as for Rory and Dean I hope they dont get back together but they prob will :( *sigh*

I love the whole logan/rory thing!! I do hope it more then just rebound boy. I'm sorry but Dean was last season.... yeah they were the cute couple but rory needs a guy that can show her life and break her out of her shell like logan is... plus Richard and Emily will love the fact rory would be dating a yale boy.... bonus points to logan there...
I guess Time Will Tell

~KM

Honestly, I don't think Dean with be getting back together with Rory. That last episode did seem to finalize the end of their relationship for good. I just think we'll probably get some closure scenes here and there before he's gone for good.

About You jump, I jump Jack:
Since I'm curious and not a native english speaker, I suppose that is an expression or line you are familiar with? Is that from a childrens book or fairy tale, or is it an ideomatic expression or or something?

Happy for all answers!

Yup its from Titanic it was some kinda thing between Rose and Jack not quite sure when in the movie it was said but its kinda sticks out.

I love that quote:smiley: its in my AV and my sig:smiley: (in case you didnt see already ;) )

yea i didnt care much for the last eppie, it was sad when Emily was by herself crying at the end...but overall wasnt that great (maybe cause there was no logan ;) )

I liked this week's ep. Mostly because Marty was in it. I love Marty. I think he's adorable. And he has a little secret crush on Rory. I sympathize with him (not for having a crush on Rory, but for liking a friend and not being really sure of how to tell that friend).

And Christopher was in it. I love Lorelei and Luke, but I also love Christopher. And Rory freaked out at him, which was fun. And I like how Luke confided in TJ... he needs some friends.

Back