Season 5 Set pictures - BIG spoilers!?

I still think he'll be back in May. It's pointless to bring him back now if Vaughn's still just deader than dead - it'll only make the angry fans angrier.

And why should ABC be afraid of angry fans, what are they going to do? Stop watching? They already did that. Before speculating on further Vartan cameos in May, I'd wait to see if the show will still be in production then.

Anybody think that it could be VAUGHN's dream. Maybe he is dreaming that he and syd are getting married. Just imagine, you see Syd go to sleep. Then you see this dream sequence, and then you see Vaughn wake up. That would be an awesome way to find out that he is alive.

Jen and Mike look so cute - the part where she is giggling and he takes her hands - it is so nice to see them as friends getting alonjg on set after all the nasty rumours. :smiley:

Yep I guess its obvious that the rumors were not true. Seems the media made their relationship a lot more serious than it really was.
They are just as cute as friends ^_^

and Jems...you know you have corrupted me when it comes to spoilers. :lol:
:P

Anybody think that it could be VAUGHN's dream. Maybe he is dreaming that he and syd are getting married. Just imagine, you see Syd go to sleep. Then you see this dream sequence, and then you see Vaughn wake up. That would be an awesome way to find out that he is alive.

That would rock so much!!! :woot:

I agree that they probably wouldn't bring him back just for a dream sequence, but you never know with the writers. I can't wait to see what happens

You have a point jimi5445.

It could be Vaughn's dream. I think at this point, it's what everyone is hoping for. Well, almost everyone. *lol*

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* :woot: heheheheheheheeeeeee THATS AWESOME! A-W-E-S-O-M-E AWSOME!!!!!!!! Even if it is a dream sequence.....I'll still love it!!!! If only I could make graphics.....I'd totally make some out of theese pics ;)

I'm with you guys. I'd be happy almost anyway (although more happy if it wasn't imaginary) that this came across.

But...it's just so great to see people be so optimistic! My second home is a forum where people are soooo down and even though their ship is destiined, they still complain a ton that they haven't gotten enough of it.

So....anyway.

Back on topic.

I really hope that this truly lets us know that he's alive!

I'm hoping the story they use is this: They faked his death, he's deep undercover somewhere but he comes home to have the wedding on the beach like they talked about. I don't care if he disappears for a few more episodes as long as he is around when Syd has their baby and they end the series with them happily ever after.
True. I agree. As long as Vaughn is alive and we know that for a fact and it's not some sort of dream or flashback. I just want Vaughn to be alive.... but it would always be nice if he was in every single episode.

So the only question is if it's a dream or a reality. Whatever the case, I still think he'll be back in May. It's pointless to bring him back now if Vaughn's still just deader than dead - it'll only make the angry fans angrier.
Agree. The writers better not bring Vaughn back only in a dream/flashback sequence. That would just make me more depressed... (n)

The pictures make it look like a wedding. Very casual wedding. But is it a dream or is it reality??? I guess we'll find out.

Does anyone know when this episode is airing???

:eek: Oh.My I love that!! I soo hope its that, awesome idea. I can totally see that happening too... oh that's got me all excited!! That would be sooooo sick :love:

omg, he is back!!! but it does kinda look like a dream scene. but @ least he is back for an episode!!! :D i can't wait until this episode is on!!!!

i checked out the safehouse and the ho's stated that vaughn only signed on for the one episode and is committed to filming in australia... so fitting in another episode seemed highly doubtful and that filming this episode was on his schedule too. im guessing alias will leave it very very very open ended in hopes of getting him back at the end of the season... so again, we fans will be left guessing. no one knows where the show is headed... maybe it will be like the practice and rachel will become new alias girl... i read in people magazine that ben and jen were checking out a huge estate in NY cause they want to get away from hollywood and raise the baby on the east coast to be close to both their families (hers in west virgina and his in mass). the end is near...

Back