Shattered Glass

freelancer26 said:
thanks everybody for reviewing, i'm gonna kill the next person whp says "thanks for the pm" :angry:
On the one hand you are complaining if we don't review and on the other hand you are complaining if we say something "nice"... :confused:

A.I.C. said:
freelancer26 said:
thanks everybody for reviewing, i'm gonna kill the next person whp says "thanks for the pm"  :angry:
On the one hand you are complaining if we don't review and on the other hand you are complaining if we say something "nice"... :confused:
sorry :smiley:

Great chapter. You always leave me hanging for more. I can't wait!! :woot: I love the wait you write. Thanks for the pm, and more soon please! (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

thanks 4 reviewing i leave on thursday and won't be back till sunday late (i'll be upnorth) so i don't know when more will be up

i'll post 2 more chapts monday, maybe tuesday or wednesday and then this is finished...that's it on this one.....if u wanna sequel i'll be happy to make one!

Thanks 4 reviewing, i have some very bad news. my wireless router had a power failer friday morning when i was on vacation so i will be unable to have much internet access for about 3-7 days. I hope to have more up asap, but that might not happen. if possible i'll try to post the last 2 chapts before next week and start the sequel before i go back to school. yes i just said that there are only 2 more chapts left of this and will be starting a sequel that i have been obsessed with writing for no frikin reason! (i already wrote 6 chapts in 2 days!) so please have your patience with me for at least a week since i can't help that my f-cking router had a power failer

Moriel

thanks 4 reviewing! i got a seqyel comin' later and i got this evil evil evil plan i can't wait 4 everybody to find out about!

Mwahahahahahaha, Moriel, the Devil's evil daughter

Back