Shattered Glass

i might also post chapt 12 today since that's the last chapt...i already wrote the first 9 chapts of the sequel so u can tell i'm obsessed!

i was obsessed and if i didn't you'd hate me for life since i've twisted this into some kind of evil killing nightmare!

here is more of my evilness i have been planning for eturnity! :devil:

Chapter 11 - Is it over?

SOMEWHERE

Vaughn pulled his car over, carried Sydney over to a nie spot on the ground and set down a first aid kit.

"Syd, you're gonna be ok, everything's gonna be ok."

"M....i....c...h...a...l."-Syd

"What?"-Vaughn

"I love you."-Syd

"I love you too, just let me get these bullets out, ok."-Vaughn

"Fine."-Syd

"I know this is gonna hurt, but i gotta do it anyway." He pulled out the bullet. She screamed in pain.

"It's all right baby, everything's gonna be ok." He carefully wrapped a bandage around her arm. "I love you and I don't wanna cause you any more pain, but I gotta get the other one out too."

She rolled her eyes.

He carefully removed the second one, bandaged it up and carried her back to the car. They got in and drove away, back to Weiss'.

WEISS' APARTMENT

Anna moved close to Irina, who was nearly bleeding to death on the floor.

"You must have learned your lesson by now, haven't you? You shot your daughter and got shot yourself."

"The truth is, I really am sorry for what I've done, Sydney will never forgive me and I hate myself for that."-Irina

"I hated working with Sloane and Sark, that's why I threw The Telling's accesories in the trash."-Anna

"I thank you for that, it was harming my daughter." She got sick of her arm hurting so much that she pulled the bullet out herself. "I really do love my daughter."

"If so, find her and prove that to her."-Anna

"You're right, I need to prove to her I'm good, not evil and that I'm sorry for shooting her and I don't want to kill her."-Irina

WEISS' APARTMENT

Vaughn carried Syd into the house.

Weiss turned to see Syd in Vaughn's arms more beat of then he's ever seen her.

"Oh my god, what the f-ck happened to you?"

Vaughn set her down on the couch.

"Be nice to her, she was just shot by her husband and mother."

"What the f-ck? You shot her? Am I missing something here?"-Weiss

"We were in a warehouse, I was aiming for Sark, long story, just don't make her mad, she might kill you."-Vaughn

"Oh, all right."-Weiss

Vaughn sat down next to Syd, she kissed him, he kissed her back, she kissed him again.

"C'mon, get a room."-Weiss

He rolled his eyes. "If you don't like it, then leave."

Weiss mumbled something to himself and walked back to his bedroom.

SLOANE'S WAREHOUSE

"You also need to removed The Telling from her body before she turned evil."-Anna

"What?"-Irina

"Yeah, if you don't, she'll become evil, like Sloane and turn into an evil killing machine. I think it has already taken effect though."-Anna

"No."-Irina

"Yes, and if you don't work fast, she'll despice everyone she loves and cares about."-Anna

"She hates me, there is no way she'll let me remove it."-Irina

"Shoot her with a tranquilizer dart, that'll put her out out for 12 hours, which will be enough time for you to ct her open, take it out, stitch her up and still have enough time to sit and relax while drinking some espresso or something."-Anna

"Fine, I'll do, it, but she's my only daughter."-Irina

"So, she needs you to save her from this, don't let your stubbornness kill your only daughter."-Anna

"I promiss I won't."-Irina

"Good."-Anna

Chapter 12 - Reality or not?

WEISS' APARTMENT

Sydney fell off the couch, she tried to limp over to the kitchen without hurting her ankle even more, but it was no use, she fell to the ground.

"Damn it."

She tried to get back up, but twisted her other ankle in the process.

"Owwww." She screamed in pain. "Damn it, no Damn Irina, Damn my mother, screw her."

Vaughn and Weiss heard her screaming and ran into the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on in here?"-Vaughn

She grabbed her gun off of the counter top and pointed it at Vaughn.

"You're gonna get what you deserve." She pulled the trigger. "Damn it."

"It's a good thing it wasn't loaded."-Weiss

"Shut up." He sat down next to Syd. "I love you."

She sat down in his lap.

"What is wrong with you?"-Vaughn

"Nothing's wrong with me, I just wish you'd stop loving me."-Syd

He slapped her. She started crying and moved away from him.

"Why the hell did you do that?"-Weiss

"She's such a B!tch."-Vaughn

"You hurt her, Bastard, why?"-Weiss

Vaughn turned around and glared at her. "Screw you B!tch."

Weiss punched Vaughn in the face and went over to Syd. "You ok?"

"No, my mom shoots, then my husband shoots me, then he slaps me."-Syd

"It's gonna be ok, I promiss you it's gonna be ok."-Weiss

"No, it's not." She glanced around the room furiously, finally she found a gun, but when she tried to get out of Weiss' grip, he wouldn't let her go, since he saw what she was trying to get at.

"Syd, no suicide attempts."

"Why not, I hate this life." She punched him in the face.

"Ouch."-Weiss

She quickly grabbed onto the counter top for support and limped over to the gun. She grabbed it and held it up to her head. "Now what are you thinking?" She put her finger on the trigger, but as soon as she did, Weiss knocked it out of her hand.

"Bastard."-Syd

"Vaughn, come look at your wife, you hurt her and now she wants to commit suicide."-Weiss

"Damn her." He walked up to her and kicked her in the back. She fell down in pain.

"Vaughn, how could you? I mean, why would you?"-Weiss

"She's evil."-Vaughn

"No, she's not, she's Sydney Bristow, the woman you fell in love with, the woman you married."

Weiss got tired of the whole situation, went over to Syd and picked her up.

"We're getting out of here."

Vaughn knocked over Weiss so he was on top of Syd, he probably broke her back and legs at least.

"V....a...u...g...h...n, h....o...w cou..ld y...o...u?"-Syd

"Ask yourself that question next time you wish i didn't love you." He left.

Weiss got up off of Syd. "You ok?"

"I don't think so."-Syd

"Let me get you to where you should be for the next few days." He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. He set her down on the bed.

"If you need anything, just call me, I don't want you to get hurt anymore."

"But, I just wanna die."-Syd

"You're not gonna commit suicide and you never will."-Weiss

"But that's my choice Eric, it's my life."-Syd

"Yeah, but I'd miss you too much and Vaughn loves you, he was probably drunk or something." He grabbed her hand. "Come with me."

"Why?"-Syd

"Just come with me."-Weiss

She took his hand, he picked her up and he carried her out of the room.

"Where are we going?"-Syd

"You'll kill me if I tell you." He helped her into the car.

"Why should I come with you?"-Syd

He didn't answer, got in and shut the door. He started driving and then opened her car door and pushed her out. He backed up and ran her over, she was dead.

"Sorry Sydney."

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THE END</span>

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe you just did that!! PLEASE post the sequel soon!! BTW what are you going to call the sequel?? Let me know. *walks away mumbling loudly to myself*

how could u freakin do that to me... that was so freakin evil...
is her evilness affecting her loved ones too... humm i wonder
great chapter

I was posessed by the Devil, which is my mom, yes the devil is a girl, Morgoth, my mommy; I'm Moriel

CALL ME MORIEL!

You are evil..It must be a nightmare....
ahhhhhhhh
it's not vaughn isn't it????
what have you done?????
Questions over questions....

Thanks for the PM!
I need more..I need to know how it goes on...arrggghhh :woot:

Back