SHOPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Gap = My Friend. Erm...their jackets have become immensely cheap! (Got to love sales.) Nance the peacoat that you returned is only $25!!! So erm...I have one, my mother has 1, and my aunt has two (since she had 1 b4) Then they have their quilted kind...thats the same price, and the no collar cordoroy jackets. (The one's that look like denim jackets.) are also $25. So yes...we have matching jackets. (Except mine is the cordoroy 1.) We all wear the same size too! So erm...yes...thats the only subtly good news I have to report of today. Otherwise everything else sucks...I hate the f***ing world...why do ppl die?!?!?...why is there so much damn hw...why oh, why oh, why?

haha yes i would like the pea coat back! :lol: i'm going to the mall tonight again on the way when i pick up something from my friend and just *maybe* i'll get that pea coat. ^_^

I went mini-shopping on friday. just walked around the mall with my friends, taking mental notes of what to get them for Christmas. ^_^

and I went to Borders today! yay! bought two of the Alias prequel books... not exactly great literature, but it's Alias.

and I noticed, every time I venture in the music section, there is ALWAYS a guy who asks me if I'm finding everything okay. which I always am, thankyouverymuch.

and I was looking for a Winston Churchill book for my dad, and no one --and I do mean no one-- was there to help me. so I've come to the conclusion that guys who work in the Music section of Borders are creepy.

and also the cashiers. the one who rang me up was scary too. :Ph34r:

aww poor cashiers and music section people, they're scared of kate :lol:

i reeeally want to get some new books but i just got one so humph.

they are not afraid of me. it's the other way around. :Ph34r: :lol:

this is why, if I ever end up working at a bookstore, I am not going to be creepy and give people really intense stares while I'm ringing up their purchase. I am going to be nice and smile and friendly.

^_^

yeah went to goodwill today!!! (i was so happy to get out of the house!) I bought a pair a pants for 2 bucks!! now that is shopping :lol:

I want new books!! :( There's so much I want to read.

I was making up my schedule (hopefully) for next semester. Figuring it out was like shopping for the perfect ensemble outfit. Well... not as good... but cheaper. And as long as all the classes don't fill by Thursday... which hopefully they won't, I'll be set. Everyone cross your fingers!

lol my mom works at a bookstore and sometime i work there with her. im nice, i hope, and i try to smile and say "have a good day and stuff" cuz i love happy cashiers and try to be one! hahaha

When I was a cashier, I was always so peppy and upbeat. I don't like sour cashiers... it's like "well, gee, if you're gonna look so unhappy that I'm buying stuff from you, I just won't bother you again." :rolleyes:

hehe if i ever get a job as a chashier... i'd be too tempted to run with the money box and nevah return :lol:

that was my 17,000th post! :eek: :lol: :jump:

Everyone cross your fingers!

::crosses her fingers and throws salt over her right shoulder::

I think I'm going Christmas shopping on Saturday.... but, alas, the bookstore they have there isn't the greatest, and I want to get the Winston Churchill book for my daaaaaaaadddd.

hmm the mall??? Jk yep I shop there, often cuz I get dragged by friends(not literally). I usually sit there while they try on clothes and s***. I like the book stores cuz they have Alias stuff! If I do go and buy clothes I usally buy half of the mall seriously!

woohoo. went shopping yesterday. bought about $100 worth of clothes. :blink: but i neeeeeeded it. really. my research position requires me to dress nicely but comfortably since i have to interact with pre-schoolers. i have a lot of nice clothes, but they're all dresses and skirts, nothing "professional." so, clearly, i needed new clothes. :D

plus, it made me feel really really good. sigh. i really needed that. ^_^ it was funny because i was in class all morning and i hadn't had a chance to eat anything all day and i was starving when i headed to the mall, but once i went into the stores, i didn't feel any hunger at all. :D

ooh, i also bought the love actually soundtrack. ^_^

I miss the mall... :depressed:

I might go shopping with my mom on Saturday, 'cause I *need* jeans. But I might not have time. :thinking: But I have like 2 pairs of jeans that fit me right now. I've been wearing a lot of skirts and khakis this week...

yay! i went shopping hte other day. went into athropologie... had trouble finding anything in my size that i liked (i can only fit into the shirts)

but i ended up buying this awesome maroon jacket. then i wore it to "the barber of seville" opera! (figaro, guys)

you know, the more and more i think about it, shopping really is like a drug. it's the only way to explan the sudden disappearance of my hunger once i stepped foot in the stores and the wonderful sensation of being high when i was in the dressing rooms. siiigh... 😆 :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back