Should Sydney have a baby w/ Vaughn?

Should Syd and Vaughn have a baby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xinli11 said:
I don't know if it's far to say Vaughn is spineless.  He never caved when it really mattered, even under torture.  Sark is pretty spineless though.  He gave up Lauren's whereabouts in 3x22, and he wasn't even beaten up all that much.  Vaughn would never do that to syd.  As for the cheating part, it's not cheating if he thought she was dead, as did most of the CIA.  Her name was on the plaque in the Rotunda, so everyone thought so.

Xin Li
[post="979965"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh please he doesn't have any character.
he didn't leave Alice until he knew he had Syd. he couldn't be alone for too long. like someone needs to holds his hand. He didn't have the guts to leave his wife when he knew he was in love with Sydney. GOd the guy is a morang. Syd deserves better. God Sloane would be better for her then Vaughn.

Inappropriate content removed. Please remember this is a family forum.

Jack knew she was alive after 6 months, Dixon knew, Kendall knew. and what was Vaughn doing after 6 months. he was already back in the saddle dating Lauren.
A little trouble and he would have found out she was alive as well.

conclusion: Syd needs to dump him. get used to just her. then start dating again.

I think they should but not until they work out their problems and they get married and not at least for a couple years cause Syd can't just stop working at the CIA

Yeah go for it. They should use the covenant cloning technology to create like 10 kids, and put them all through project Xmas and create an army of uber spies. Jack can then use those kids to take over the world :smiley:

I would love to see syd getting pregnant. She would be a perfect mother. But I say no to having a baby with vaughn. He doesn't deserve her.

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but on th Conan O'Brian show they did this sketch where they showed what celebrity couples' babies would look like by combining their faces. Gartan's baby was hideous! It had MV's nose and JG's lips and they did not match at all! I'm sure in real life their kid would look normal, but it was really funny! :lol:

As for Syd having a kid (that rhymes!) I just don't see it happening until she is a little older. Then she can become an English teacher and raise little children with Vaughn, once he's had more cousneling to make him less emotionally codependant.

Quiet Disaster said:
She should have a baby with Sark. ;) He'd make a great daddy. :lol:
That's it....... I've been reading too many Sarkney fics. :lol:
[post="736547"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Now that's a feeling I relate to. The fact she should have baby with Sark. Well no I don't think so but I really don't think she should have one with Vaughn either. Yackies. I'd go with simple: no freakin' way!!

I personally don't think Syd should have a baby on the show at all, but if she does, I hope it would be Vaughn's.

Yes! But I have to admit, it *will* ruin the show a bit... Even if they *are* cute, babies usually ruin the show... Maybe it could be like a series finale thing though! Not that I ever want it to end...

Hee! Reposting coz it's FUN. :lol:

Nonononononononononononono sing along with me guys! nonononononononononononono.

:D

yea, but like in the last episode in season 8 or something, its a spyshow it wont fit the show. can u see her pregnat and going into mission? but i want them to get married!
yay! I just became a intellegence officer! finally!

I said No only because they baby would be in grave danger plus Syd and Vaughn do not have time for a baby
The baby would end up growing up the same way that Sydney did, without any parents
I would love to see them have a baby, if the had the time for it

I think they should have a baby at the very end when she is out of the CIA. I could not see Syd being pregnant on the show.

Also, that would be the second most genetically gifted baby behind Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt's.

Now that's a feeling I relate to. The fact she should have baby with Sark. .

As much as Sarkney intriguies me, I could not see them sleeping together. Ever.

What if she had a baby with Weiss, that would be interesting...

Back