Signature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viva said:
Again I was wondering if someone could possibly make me a sig with the following pictures. If someone makes me one, could there be wording with this sentence-Stop playing with Fire.

here are the pics
any pics of syd in red dress in 3.1
any pics of Syd in punk out fit in 2.12

Please, please, please make me a sig. I have no computer skills what so ever or I would do so myself.
Would somebaudy please do this! I don't know how or I would. :(

can somebody please make me a sig and avatar. can i have a spoon (preferably wooden) and josh hartnett on it. can it alos say 'under a bush they found tyler and toosh'.

fanking u lots
Toosh(who luvs bush boy)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Viva said:
Viva said:
Again I was wondering if someone could possibly make me a sig with the following pictures. If someone makes me one, could there be wording with this sentence-Stop playing with Fire.

here are the pics
any pics of syd in red dress in 3.1
any pics of Syd in punk out fit in 2.12

Please, please, please make me a sig. I have no computer skills what so ever or I would do so myself.
Would somebaudy please do this! I don't know how or I would. :(
Again i beg you! :(

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HEHE!! </span>:D It's the 47th page!!! :lol:
Just visiting..waiting patiently for my siggy sydandvaughn4evr is doing for me this weekend. ^_^ :lol:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YOU ROCK!!!! </span>:P
k'....done now. :blink: ..I'll be off.. :blush: ..till next time!!!! :Ph34r:
🦋 Colly E.

sig number...

post-27-1040271169.jpg

post-27-1042084246.jpg

post-27-1042922399.jpg

post-27-1055086015.jpg

post-27-1058826794.jpg

post-27-1062738120.jpg

could someone please make me a new sig. i would like it to b kinda dark ( like my current one) and saying love can unit and divide with a pic of seline from underworld on it???
thankee if ne1 can do it cause i am useless at making nething on the computer.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back