Season 3 Sloane and his water..

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Okay, have you noticed that almost every time they show Sloane this season, he's drinking water? In the park, he had bottled water, and when he's in his office, he's always pouring himself some water out of that glass thing. What's the deal with that? I know there used to be a great deal of "wine symbolism" on the show; is there "water symbolism"? If so, what does it mean? Or is there actually something in the water, like maybe something related to the Rambaldi elixir that appears to be making Alison invincible?

Or is he just a thirsty thirsty man? ^_^

i think that in alias we are so used to the details having a major part in things that sometimes we take it a little outa hand....such as the water fiasco...no offense, just my opinion :D ;)

but i do admit it was a little odd :blink:

*allis*

I think...........................................................................
................................................................................
......that Sloane likes water ;)

But your possibility about a Rambaldi elixer in the water sounds interesting...now THAT would be cool ;)

Cant you see?!?!?
Sloane is just trying to seduce Syd with his sexy good looks by drinking the water like a sexy beast (y)

Look at BoBo getting all into the seduction tonight...:lol:

Water seduction...hmmm...I'll have to try that sometime ;)

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who is disturbed by his constant state of dehydration!! I thought it was freaky too. :blink: Who knows maybe he gets dry mouth trying to keep things from Sydney. Just a thought.

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Cant you see?!?!?
Sloane is just trying to seduce Syd with his sexy good looks by drinking the water like a sexy beast (y)
bobo...that was wrong....i like what regina from twop came up :rambaldi life juice...or something like that

hmm...that's a definite possibility. i mean, we still haven't REALLY found out what sloane discovered from rambaldi's journals. i don't think anyone really buys that whole "peace" felgercarb. so maybe this is part of it. imagine if that turned out to be true though... he's becoming super sloane right under everyone's noses. with something so innocent as water...

Maybe the Rambaldi device told Sloane that the secret to eternal life is to drink 100 glasses of water a day. Of course, most of that eternal life will be spent running to the bathroom... but still... :laughbounce:

Or maybe Sloane thinks that if he's seen drinking a lot of water, he'll be perceived as good. Since water is pure, then he'd be pure by default. :confused:

Existentialist said:
Maybe the Rambaldi device told Sloane that the secret to eternal life is to drink 100 glasses of water a day. Of course, most of that eternal life will be spent running to the bathroom... but still... :laughbounce:
That is very funny.

But on a futher note he probalbly is drinking the rambaldi life juice thingy, but the fact that the covanate (Anna) has it tells you that some how sloane is working for the convaite after syd dissapeared.

crazy spinster said:
imagine if that turned out to be true though... he's becoming super sloane right under everyone's noses. with something so innocent as water...
I just got a mental picture of Sloane getting all muscle-y, turning green, and busting out of his clothes like the Incredible Hulk...."Sloane Smash!" Oh, man...:rotflmao:

But I still think the water thing is more than just coincidence. TV shows are scripted down to the last tiny detail, there's rarely anything extraneous. There's really no need to show Sloane drinking water all the time (it's actually a little distracting), UNLESS there's some reason for it.

I've also noticed that Sloane seems to have developed the disgusting habit of wiping his mouth with the back of his hand after he takes a drink. He did it twice last night. :rolleyes:

I've also noticed that Sloane seems to have developed the disgusting habit of wiping his mouth with the back of his hand after he takes a drink. He did it twice last night. 

Eww... don't shake hands with Sloane. :lol: That's like what a little kid would do.

wow.... look what JJ has done to us... we're trying to find a deeper meaning to why Sloane is drinking water when it's probably actually nothing... lol... we're soon gonna think that how many steps everyone takes in an eppy will turn out to reveal a hidden message about Rambaldi and what happens next on Alias :lol:

For Sloane to make the scenes less tense :confused:

Well in many stories, water symbolizes life or a journey... ^_^

Sloane is such a sexy beast... bobo you're right :D :lol:

8 glasses a day and all that right? Some people take that really seriously, chug 8 glasses like every morning. But would you really wanna do that before a car trip??? Or what if Sloane's in the middle of an important meeting with convenant officials and he really, really, really has to pee because of all that water. I'm telling you it's not that practical for a spy to be so thirsty. :blush:

Back