Slow Down

Great update. The sisters, getting to know each other, should be interesting. Hope Robyn decides to come back.
Thanks for the PM

😆 Weiss is so funny. I can just see his face with all the paint 😆

Poor Sasha and Aimee. For Sasha because she doesnt understand and the same for Aimee. I hope they become friends.

Now if Shay could only finish that sentence....

Thanks for the PM!
-G

Found this fic today and OMG I love it! :love: I just read all the chapters! :read:

Sasha is just the cutest and I already love Aimee! And Robyn is such a great character :blush: I really hope she comes home again soon. Oh and the fact that Jack is evil and Irina the good one WOOH! 👍 Go die Jack! :angelic:

I'd love a pm when you update next time :smiley:

Spirit said:
Chapter 51

Sydney stopped short and stared at Weiss in shock causing Vaughn to walk right into her. Weiss had paint all over his face. Not an inch of it was skin colored.

"What happened to you?" Sydney asked with a bizzare look

"Whaaat?" Weiss asked defensively, "Excuse me for teaching Sasha to paint."

Sydney heared Vaughn snort behind her and reached her hand back for Aimee's.

"Aimee meet uncle Weiss. Weiss this is Aimee, our daughter." Sydney said as she pulled Aimee out infront of her

"'Our'?! As in you and me?!" Weiss's eyes bulged

"Our as in me and Vaughn." Sydney said annoyed

"
[post="1237716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love Weiss. That was a great chapter. Took me a while to remember wat happened, but dat's coz im stupid. That was awwesome. I love it. But i'm gushing, so i'll just shut up. Thanx 4 da pm

Oh my teacup.

:blink:

Where did this fic come from!?

*falls of chair* Umph!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? Was there another chapter?! I thought this finished?! Why didn't I get a PM? I thought I was on the Pm list? I thought you said that this fic was stuffed... Where did this all come from!?

*faints*

:mellow:

Too lazy to edit.

But wait!

How many chapters did I miss? :blink: I have no idea where I am. I'm lost. Howwobbly lostickles. :cry:

Spiwito?

SCHPIWIT! i'm offended!

i never got a pm for this! :cry: whyyyyyyy? what did I do wrong? i never knew you added another chapter!

but DUDE! evil cliffy! what does robyn say? does she chuck shay out? will she come home?

poor sascha, she missese robyn.. aimee and sascha are gonna fight, yeah? :lol:

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PM ME!

luv juju :harp:

Back