What It All Comes Down To

A/N: Sorry it's been awhile. My workload is so much for school and I'm having a hard time keeping up. Only about four more chappies left I think. Anyway, enjoy, and please R&R!

Chapter Nineteen
Mrs. Tolton and the children arrived in the limo to pick up Mr. Tolton, Sydney, and Vaughn. Nadia, Weiss, and a few others remained.

“Eric, listen, I’m really sorry about last night. I shouldn’t have acted that way. Please take me back. I was only looking out for the best.”

“It’s okay, I understand. I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have done what I did. We only have today and tomorrow with them you know.”

“Yeah, I’m gunna miss them a lot. Sweet kids.”

“Yup.”

They continued talking and then kissed. Everyone was picked up and they headed back.

Twenty minutes later:
Everyone was in their rooms sleeping. Mrs. Tolton told Sydney and Vaughn the day would start at eleven o’clock a.m. with brunch in their room.

It was little known to everyone that Simon Schmitt was lurking in the Carlyle.

-Nadia’s POV-
I awoke around ten a.m. and got ready. I chose a navy polo and a patchwork mini skirt with a white Coach purse.

The telephone in our room had its light blinking, signifying a voicemail. I pressed the button.

“Nadia, its Mia. We’re in trouble, hurry to our…beep beep beep.” The line had gone dead.

“Sydney, Michael, Eric! WAKE UP!!! The Tolton’s are in trouble!

“What?!” Sydney shouted as she flew out of bed.

“Mia left a message.” I said trying to keep a cool head.

Everyone hurried out of bed and got ready. We all headed out to the Tolton’s room. Sydney had a spare key to the Tolton’s room and let us in.

“Sydney, you check the kitchen; Nadia, check every closet; Eric, check the office and bedroom; I’ll check the room for anything left behind.” Vaughn told us.

I proceeded to check the main hall closet. I opened it up and found a maid and Mia bound by ropes and tape over their mouth.

“I found Mia and a maid!” I called out.

“Nadia!” Mia screamed, “You found me.”

I pulled her into a hug, “You need to help us. This man will kill your parents.”

“Okay.”

We checked the remaining closets and found some the last two maids, but no sign of Tom or Mr. and Mrs. Tolton.

“Meeting in the living room guys.” Eric told Mia and me.

“Alright, give me two seconds,” I replied as I wandered off in the direction of the television. I pushed the power button and check the DVD/VCR player for anything.

“Eric!”

He came running, “Yeah?”

“There’s a tape, in the VCR.”

“Press play.”

I watched as Mr. and Mrs. Tolton appeared on the screen.

“Sydney, Michael, Nadia, and Eric, we’re being held captive by Simon as you well already know. In order for us to be freed, he is demanding five million dollars, Roy’s resignation as the UK’s head of agriculture, and the freedom of Irina Derevko. You have twenty-fours. Enjoy lunch on us at Bistro TEN EIGHTEEN!”

The tape stopped, “Wait! I know where they are!” I exclaimed.

“Where? We’re wasting time!”

“In room ten eighteen—one thousand eighteen.”

“Great! But what about Tom?”

“Mia?” I asked.

“Yes Nad?”

“Did Tom somehow escape Simon? Because he wasn’t on the video.”

“Not sure, I was the first to be bound and gagged.”

“So Tom could’ve escaped.” Eric suggested, “I’ll check under the bed and double check the closets and armoires and then his room.”

Sure enough five minutes later we found Tom hiding in his room, in the large wardrobe. We all met in the living room to decide how to proceed.

PM LIST
cupcake55
iheartvaughn
texasalias2004
benzmine
derevkointraining
Nicky_Bristow
sydneymicheal
tubby
Nadia Weiss
grassyass
KAliasGirl
UndercoverPhoenix47
fire*N*ice
mnkdance963
Aliaschick347
Love That Arvin Sloane
syd-157
AliasSydney502
Catfishally
ALIAS_chick
dandan

Glad Tom and Mia are ok.
Hope Syd, Micheal, Eric and Nadia can get
Mr. and Mrs. Tolton...
Wonder why they want Irina freed.
Thanks for the pm.

:eek:ldhi: Hi everyone! Happy New Years! And, well since it's New Year's Eve where I live, this is the perfect time for finishing this fic. Thank you everyone for reading and replying in this fic. I really appreciate it a lot. Look for a new fic out in about two months or so. Alright enjoy and be safe tonight/today!

-erin :smiley:

BTW, if the chapter is completely horrible just say so...because I think it's horrible and have tried re-writing it, but I felt this one was one of the better ones...

Chapter Twenty
-Nadia’s POV-
“Here’s the plan: We go to 1018, take out Simon’s men, grab Mr. and Mrs. Tolton and get Simon. Mia and Tom you stay here. Man the fort, anything happens call 911, or this number,” Vaughn said as he handed them a card with APO’s number, “You’ll need these,” as he handed them their comm.’s and bullet proof vests.

“Cool, we’re gunna be spies like you guys!” Tom exclaimed.

We all laughed, “It’s a tough job.” I told Tom.

“Let’s move on out.” Vaughn said.

We moved on out and down many floors until we arrived at room 1018. Four guards, one for each of us to take down. We waited until they had their backs turned to us and we surprised them. Within a matter of minutes the guards were out like a light. Cautiously I approached the door using the keycard I took from a guard and opened the door. I poked my head in and crept around the corner, no sign of Simon.

“All clear,” I said.

“Boot camp, we’re in.” Sydney commed in.
We raided the room and opened everything even looking under every piece of furniture. Yet there was no sign of Mr. and Mrs. Tolton. Upon further inspection of the bookcase in the room there was a book pushed further in than all the rest. I pull it out and the bookcase spun revealing a secret room.

I walked over to the tall cabinet that had a lock on it and softly knocked. There was a muffled sound.

“They must be in here.” I told the group, “We must search for something to open this.”

We all looked around and found a fire extinguisher. Vaughn took the extinguisher and smashed the lock off, sending the lock flying into two pieces. This triggered an alarm. A siren was going off. We pulled the Tolton’s out of the cabinet and ran in the direction of the revolving bookcase. It was too late. The bookcase had locked in a closed position. A tiny screen flickered on.

“Hello Sydney, Vaughn. How nice to see you again. You think you can escape this time? It is impossible. The bookcase is sealed shut. I can see every action you make and can easily destroy your lives. It was a pleasure.” Simon said and the screen flickered off.

I saw Mrs. Tolton hop over to the table where there were papers. She motioned for one of us to come over. Slowly, I walked over. “Mrs. Tolton, what is it?” I whispered.

“Shhh dear, on the count of three run to the bookcase and hold it open.”

“Okay.”

“One…two…three!”

I ran to the bookcase where it had just opened. Mrs. Tolton knew where the trigger was and had opened the bookcase to save all of us.

--Three Months Later—
I sat down during our previous mission’s debrief and had to listen to everything that Sloane had to say, but my mind was drifting off to my first mission again: The Tolton Case. That was one amazing day remembering back on it. We lucky escaped and captured Simon. After that it was pretty much all a blur. To this day I still e-mail Mia and she tells me how she plans on joining British intelligence in the near future. Ever since the first mission’s success, I have had six missions, all of which were just as successful. I have also finished my house with the help of Eric, Sydney, and Vaughn.

“Alright agents, to conclude the briefing I would like to announce the promotion of Nadia Santos to handler.” Sloane ended.

I heard my name and found out I was promoted I nearly screamed, I was stunned. Over to my right I saw Eric get up and come over to me. He got down on one knee. Tears were streaming down my face.

“Nadia Santos, new handler of APO, beautiful girlfriend, an excellent agent, I have seen you grow in the agency and have hung out with you everyday that I have realized that I have found someone who loves me for me and I realized that we’re perfect for each other. Marry me Nadia Santos?”

“Yes…yes…”I replied half laughing at his proposal half crying.

Eric put the engagement ring on my finger and I got up and gave him a kiss.

What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright

And I’ve come to know that this is where I truly belong and everything is going to okay.

EPILOGUE
After that day in the APO office, I took Sydney to go dress shopping, more like just window shopping. She helped me plan my beautiful wedding day which just consisted of Eric’s parents, Sydney, Michael, Jack, Sloane, Dixon, and of course the Tolton family. Mia happily told me that she had joined British Intelligence and that she would probably see me out in the field on day. That mission taught me a lot of things like family and friends come first as well as putting me where I belong today.

Lyrics-“Hand in My Pocket” by Alanis Morissette

Thank you again for reading! And the promotion and proposing thing just had to be in there...it was well just Weiss perfect.

PM LIST
cupcake55
iheartvaughn
texasalias2004
benzmine
derevkointraining
Nicky_Bristow
sydneymicheal
tubby
Nadia Weiss
grassyass
KAliasGirl