Soccer

I prefer Vidic over Rio.

There's something about Rio in an England shirt that worries me. He can be real solid at times but when he has the ball at his feet, he always does something wrong.

He will either try and take the attacker on and frack up or tunt the ball upfield. He NEVER plays a simple ball into midfield.

I prefer Vidic over Rio.

There's something about Rio in an England shirt that worries me. He can be real solid at times but when he has the ball at his feet, he always does something wrong.

He will either try and take the attacker on and frack up or tunt the ball upfield. He NEVER plays a simple ball into midfield.

The thing about Rio is...he can be a bit lackadasical in possession of the ball at times, IMO he is an ideal Sweeper, his small faults aside Rio is still top quality!! Vidic is slightly more solid as a CB..Imagine Rio, Terry and Vidic together?? :woot:

I'd prefer Richard Naylor, Jason De Vos and Alex Bruce.

That's not true. :(

Toure, Gallas, Vidic and Terry are all better than Rio IMO. I think I'd also rather Campbell than him.

I'd prefer Richard Naylor, Jason De Vos and Alex Bruce.

That's not true. :(
Toure, Gallas, Vidic and Terry are all better than Rio IMO. I think I'd also rather Campbell than him.

There was me praising Rio yesterday, and he plays fuckin shite against Reading, he was at fault for at least one of the Reading goals.

Utd only played for 30 mins, it was horrible to watch after that, Fergie must have been going apeshit after the game

Lets be fair Marshy, Reading were probably still in the changing rooms in the first 6 minutes then they came out to play football and put Man Utd under pressure.

I'm just glad we are in the next round, Kieran Richardson is shite dont know why he gets a game at Man Utd, and as a Scotsman Darren Fletcher is overrated, and Ji Sung Park will never be a regular at Utd, he aint good enough!

On another note Hibs have drawn Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup Semifinal...its 6 weeks away, its 2 weeks till the CIS Cup Final vs Kilmarnock (fingers crossed!)

Another poor performance from United, another win. :lol:

Ipswich managed to score twice today. We couldn't score for love nor money in our last six. And we've got Franny Jeffers on loan. :D

It's 3 points Marshy :D Plus its always great to stick one to the Scousers!!

Hibs lost 2-0 to an ordinary Rangers side, 2 calamity errors from Simon Brown in goals...we need a DECENT keeper! :angry:

AC Milan v Bayern Munich
Roma v Man Utd
PSV v Liverpool
Chelsea v Valencia

The winners of AC/bayern will play Roma/Man Utd.

I see it being a Man United and Valencia final.

The great away win today has perhaps made that a little better, eh Andy?

Marshy - Pretty good win yesterday against Luton, although i would not have expected anything less from the tractor boys against managerless Luton.

Absolutely bloody delighted!!!!

Hibs were fantastic today, and it was a great sight to see and hear 30,000 Hibees singing "Sunshine on Leith"

I only wish I had been at the game myself, what a great atmosphere, lets see if we can make it a cup double :D That would be a dream season

Adelaide United!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday night have to beat the Vietnam side to go through to the next stage of the Asian Champions league

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshy - Pretty good win yesterday against Luton, although i would not have expected anything less from the tractor boys against managerless Luton.

Believe me, I wasn't looking forward to that game. We've been felgercarb as late and it was Luton's first game without a manager, which could've made the players go out and play their hearts out. Luckily, they didn't and we won.

Looiing forward to the Chelsea/Tottenham game tonight. If it's half as good as what the first match was, I'll be a happy man.

April 1st and April 15th are 2 days next month i am lookin forward to, Hibs vs Hearts on the first (hopefully we give them a right going over as right now they are felgercarb, we are flying!) and the Scottish Cup Semi-Final vs Dunfermline on the 15th (I hope to be going!)

'Gaun the Hibees!!

ENGLAND ARE FUCKIN' SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Players from lower leagues would try a lot harder than those cunts we have playing for us at the minute. It's about time McClaren realises Frank Lampard is a complete mong when it comes to International football!!!

ENGLAND ARE FUCKIN' SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Players from lower leagues would try a lot harder than those cunts we have playing for us at the minute. It's about time McClaren realises Frank Lampard is a complete mong when it comes to International football!!!

Lampard is so fuckin' overrated its unreal, Gerrard is a much better player than him!!

England are mince at the moment, while McLeish's boys took 3 points against Georgia :D

I laugh at Englands felgercarb run under McLaren I still havent forgiven that dickhead for leavin Utd :angry:

Back