Season 5 Special 100th Episode

12/09 - An upcoming episode will find the entire gang trapped inside the CIA offices. And you'll never guess who saves the day. C'mon, guess. You're right - it's my buddy Greg Grunberg (aka Weiss)! This'll probably be the first episode back after the break. Lena Olin will be back, but I'm not saying when. I don't know the specifics [of the 100th episode] yet, but I hear producers are pulling out all the stops (read: bringing back all your faves) for the milestone episode, which starts shooting on Feb. 22. Oh, and a little birdie just told me the exact day Michael Vartan's Aussie action flick, Rogue, wraps: Feb. 10. Talk about perfect timing.

12/09 - An upcoming episode will find the entire gang trapped inside the CIA offices. And you'll never guess who saves the day. C'mon, guess. You're right - it's my buddy Greg Grunberg (aka Weiss)! This'll probably be the first episode back after the break. Lena Olin will be back, but I'm not saying when. I don't know the specifics [of the 100th episode] yet, but I hear producers are pulling out all the stops (read: bringing back all your faves) for the milestone episode, which starts shooting on Feb. 22. Oh, and a little birdie just told me the exact day Michael Vartan's Aussie action flick, Rogue, wraps: Feb. 10. Talk about perfect timing.

Yay! im so excited to see everyone back! Weiss, Irina, and VAUGHN! Alias is so awesome... I bet there are going to be some killer episodes and then the finale is gunna rock! Gotta love Alias :P

Wow sounds great! I think the 100th episode is going to rock, and from what I've heard so far, the finale is going to kick ass too! :woot: (y)

:mellow:

As much as I want all the characters back.. won't it be too much for the one episode?

We'll just have to see, I guess

this makes me sad as soon as they find out the shows in the can everyone wants to get up off their behinds to make something great. Something so truly wonderful that the amazingness of the episode will send us into a whirlwind of depression causing us to kill ourselves in the most unhuman fashion imaginable

But is Sydney gonna be trapped in that CIA office? Because i think she will still be captured for a part of this episode. And who's gonna save Sydney when Jack and the hole gang is trapped? Maybe thats how Irina comes in! She saves Sydney :D Hope so :smiley:

ooh, how could I forget about Renèe :blink:

Yeah but i think i read somewhere that Jack contacts Weiss about come rescue them, so i tought Jack was in there trapped with them.

Wait a minute here, the episode that Sydney gets trapped, Jack and Renee goes to save her is not the 100th episode. The 100th is 5.12 which is the second week after Alias comes back if the first episode after the hiatus is a 2hour show.

Wait a minute here, the episode that Sydney gets trapped, Jack and Renee goes to save her is not the 100th episode. The 100th is 5.12 which is the second week after Alias comes back if the first episode after the hiatus is a 2hour show.
thats what I thought ... I am not seeing things then ... ;)

I don't think the episode after the hiatus is a 2hour episode, I thought it was the last episode (for now that is ep 18) that is going to be a 2 hour episode, the series finale..

well we don't know if the eppy after the hiatus is gonna be a 2 hour event, thats yet to be decided by the ABC monkeys. But i'm pretty sure Syd will have her baby on the 100th eppy, it sounds logical enough

Yeah, she will probarbly have her baby in the 100th episode, and maybe Vaughn, Jack, Irina and Nadia will be there for her? :smiley:

she is having the baby in the episode that comes after the hiatus ... episode # 100 will be the 3rd eppy after the hiatus ... ;)

Back