Spoiler Support!

OMG.... OMG.... OMG YOU GUYS..... :cry:

After that ep. tonight how am I supposed to stay strong..... BUT I WILL..... NO PROMO..... I can't believe it....

Complete oblivion people.... complete oblivion....

^^^ Yea... we don't watch the promo. -- we shut the TV off as soon as it's over... How's that for completely being spoiler free.... we don't know what to expect week to week.... :lol:

Where has everybody been????? hmmmm.....

Anyways.... just needed to vent -- when you think all is well in your spoiler free world and complete oblivion is all around, people post using NO SPOILER TAGS.... GRRRRRRR...... :banghead:

What's a spoiler free gal to do????

Good to hear from someone! I know Carbo...no respect these days!!! I have seen them everywhere, and the mods aren't even bothering to go back and tag them anymore. Many have lost their zest and passion for Alias. (n) I actually have liked this season and think it has potential. :smiley:

I just went spoiler free a week ago, and I don't know how long I can last! It is so hard! Are commercials spoilers, I watched the promo, is that bad? :(

Congratulations! (y) Good choice, the episodes are much more enjoyable spoiler free. I would say to previews and commercials that 2 levels of spoiler free have emerged. There is your basic level of just staying away from spoilage and then there is "watching in complete oblivion" as it is affectionately referred to around here. Now this advanced stage of being free of spoilage takes MUCH will power. Not only must you stay away from any spoiler threads or tags, but you must exercise extreme self control to turn off the TV as soon as the show ends and to stay away from all previews during the week and AOL previews as well. However the absolutely bliss of not seeing anything coming is a really fun way to wacth Alias! :D Good luck whichever route you choose and happy watching!!!!! :smiley:

Welcome to spoiler support Stella... :smiley: And yea... most of us here don't even watch the promos at the end of each show.... :lol: WE LOVE WATCHING IN COMPLETE OBLIVION... :lol:

And Jenlyn.... I was wondering where you've been.... as far as the mods -- I know what you mean. :sigh: There is one that I talk to quite frequently and she'll do something about it if I point it out -- but I also feel bad for her because she wants to stay spoiler free but being a mod doesn't help.... :( And my take on this season... I'm really liking it as well.... (y)

I think I might try this whole spoiler free thing...and I guess I should make my announcment here I was so upset about the whole she found out she was pregnant then all the sudden she's huge thing but after watching the ep again I reaized they said 4 months later and I saw that but completely wrote it off so I would just like to announce that Alias has yet again made an a$$ out of me.

Hey guys! long time no see...

I feel awful. I've lost my zest. Last year I taped the episodes AND watched them at the same time. I wouldn't dare miss Alias and watch it later. That's right. I'm a taper. I've been so busy with homework, research, a new boy, and friends that I've been neglecting...

hold on to your seats now... I've been watching promos after the episodes. *runs away in shame*

.... Has the end of the world come???? :lol: Don't fear... I'm right there with ya -- I used to make sure that I never worked during Alias.... now if I do, I tape it... THE SHAME OF IT ALL.... :lol: So I'm right there with ya.... And here's a little secret for ya.... I watched the promo last night and one before that too.... What the hell is wrong with us???? We've fallen apart.... Nobody even comes to spoiler support anymore to have a chance to chuck your own marshmallows at you or open up my can of whoop a$$ on me... :rotflmao:

I vowed that I would not watch the promo after Alias, but I broke! I had to watch it. Maybe next time. And I have another confession when I was going to the OotB boards, they had the titles of episode 6 and seven up and I didn't mean to see them. Are they spoilers too? Bad Stella, bad Stella :banghead:

🇳🇴 Carbo, Mandah....what has happened to us? There is an Alias epidemic....trickled down right from the top...JJ lost his passion, the writers, the actors, the fans. We once waited with great anticipation for the show, could not wait to get to the boards and speculate with others. I guess the golden era has passed....Alack! Alack! (n) Perhaps it is the knowing that it is the last season! I hope JJ at least musters up a bit of passion and creativity and makes it spectacular for us! :eek: I miss the old days and the old ways! Apathy has set in my friends. Start chucking marshmellows friends....lets fight the apathy!!!!! :lol:

:lol: :rotflmao: You are too funny.... :lol:

Although, I will say -- I actually am enjoying this season.... Yep, I said it....

But I do miss the days where this board was packed with people talking about the ep. as soon as it aired.... ahhhh -- those were the days..... :sigh:

See...that is what I am talking about!!! :D It is a pretty good season with yet even more potential...there is always hope! Though I must admit the 7 pm time slot is hard....my 2 and 4 year old are still up and I don't really consider Alias quality viewing for them. So I must admit to taping it and watching it later after they are in bed. Complete oblivion is not so good w/ complete and constant interuption! ;)

and i'll admit that my 5 and 8 yr. old are in bed at about 7:30 pm so I can watch it at 8:00 :lol:.... It's the only night I'm strict about bedtime.... :lol: and I tape it when I have to work....

Back