Spoiler Support Group

lol spoilers.. they're only good for that one second.. but when you watch the show, it isn't fun for an hour. :D well, it is fun, but not AS fun

that just didn't make sense.

Somebody needs to slap me. I caved and read some. I don't know what happened, it was like my mouse finger wasn't connected to the rest of me. I was screaming, "No...Don't do it!" But alas...I am weak. I come here as a penitent..

"And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought
And enterprises of great pith and moment
In this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action."

Yeah, and I'm sure Hamlet had spoilers in mind when he said that. ;)

well im not spoiler free but wish i was!! im goin to try and stay spoiler for the third eppy cause i already read the spoilers for the first 2!! i read everything there was to know about the finale and i was so made at myself!!

Azalea said:
Somebody needs to slap me. I caved and read some. I don't know what happened, it was like my mouse finger wasn't connected to the rest of me. I was screaming, "No...Don't do it!" But alas...I am weak. I come here as a penitent..

"And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought
And enterprises of great pith and moment
In this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action."

Yeah, and I'm sure Hamlet had spoilers in mind when he said that. ;)
azalea, all is forgiven... we shall be stronger in our fight against reading spoilers..

must win temptation.. :D

lol

amy, it's ok. i spoiled myself for the finale and i was kicking myself too. not going to do the same for the premier. ^_^

I BROKE DOWN!!!!!

its terrible! I MEAN I SERIOUSLY BROKE DOWN, WENT SPASTIC AND ALL JAW DROPPING SCREAMING JUMPING EXCITED PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( yes.........it just happened! AND YES I REGRET IT!(well kind of!) i mean i know more and wowowowowowowooww! DO I KNOW MORE! but....spoilerland has completly taken over all the powers in me and i am weak!!!!!

im sorry i have failed the spoiler-free land of peace and happiness.....;)!but i support you all in keeping up with it! YOU CAN MAKE IT! even if i couldnt! ;)

feeling_like_a_spy said:
lol thanks, vikki for the vote of confidence!
HAHAHAHAHA!

that i can give you.....kind of! i have confidence in you guys....not in me! i have no willpower or brain thought when it comes to spoilers...sadly! :(

I 100% agree and MEGA-ditos to Victoria King......i have NO willpower whatsoever when it comes to the Spoilers topic.....I just can't fight it anymore!

but theyre so hard not to read..i try not to but it like and unknown force pullin u in and makin u read them... themn after i read them im like whywhywhy???

i keep on reading new updated spoilers and the old ones that i've already read seeing if i miss anything, but i really don't want to read them anymore.....I NEED HELP!

I definitely need help. I read EVERY spoiler insight and then i get mad at myself cause i want it to be a surprise. I try to tell myself that it was fake and someone made them up but i don't think I really believe it. From now on I'm going to stay away from those dang spoilers.
:clicks on spoilers forum and reads every thread:

Back