Spoiler Support!

You are in a part of the world where prime time starts at 8pm huh? Here in Colorado it starts at 7pm. I tape it, have my kids in bed by 8. Watch it from 8-9 and then it's time for Without A Trace....another show I watch, though not as faithfully as Alias! :smiley:

I totally did not know we were off a week, and ended up taping an hour of Pirates of the Caribbean! :rolleyes: Though everytime I see that, Johnny Depp cracks me up! He is so good in that! :lol:

Have a great week!!!! And do not go to episode 7 Fait Accompli threads...spoilers all over the place! I have been ruined! (n)

Thanks for the tip... I've been staying away from episode forums anyways -- just because of the spoilers.... :rolleyes:

Yea.... I taped an hour of Pirates too.... :lol:

Just saw tonights episode and thought it was pretty darn good! Though I must admit and I cheated and kept it on for previews...mostly b/c I wanted to see if next week was new, repeat or just not on.....good news is it is on next week and will be a new eppy! :D Bad news....I will not be watching in complete oblivion! (n) Have a great night everyone!

Hi there,
I'm a spoilerjunkie who just days ago decided to TRY to stop reading spoilers. Spoiler reading wasted my last Lost episode (which I found a bit boring and instead of very emotional). Must stop now. Any tips???

I was thinking, as a first step, I will stay away from the mayor shows like Alias and Lost, but keep reading Gilmore Girls and ER spoilers, to ease out of it. Good idea?

Hi there,
I'm a spoilerjunkie who just days ago decided to TRY to stop reading spoilers. Spoiler reading wasted my last Lost episode (which I found a bit boring and instead of very emotional). Must stop now. Any tips???

I was thinking, as a first step, I will stay away from the mayor shows like Alias and Lost, but keep reading Gilmore Girls and ER spoilers, to ease out of it. Good idea?

Don't ask me! I went spoiler free about three weeks ado, and I have a confession to make. I am no longer spoiler free. I am sorry, but at Alias-Media there were these picture on the side whcih looked do incredibly good I broke. I am going to try again, but I feel so ashamed. Have you guys broken before? (n)

^^^Definitely, especially when I was a newbie to being spoiler free. If you stick with it, it does get easier, because you enjoy the twists and turns and surprises so much more!

Though I must confess, I have taken it down a notch and been watching previews. And this is all I can say about the next Alias(as to protect my friends watching in complet oblivion)...... :woot: Yes, that would some up my feelings about the next new Alias! But I will not go into spoiler forums to learn more than the preview teased me with! :angelic:

Where have I been???? .... Newbies to spoiler support needing some help.... :lol: First of all -- the whole reason I joined at AA was strictly because of the spoilers.... I felt though that season 3 could have been a little bit better if I had NOT been such a spoiler hound.... I stopped cold turkey and Alias has been so much better watching in "complete oblivion" (as we like to say in spoiler support) ever since.... It's so easy once you stop doing it....

But let me tell you -- I was so upset tonight.... I missed the ep. :sadangel: -- first time ever that I've missed an ep.... I had to tape it and taped the wrong time..... Unbelievable.... still can't believe it.... :sadangel:

I just found out the best way to stay spoilerfree: Work work work
I have not had time in two weeks to read Alias or Lost spoilers, and I have not yet had time to watch last and this week's episode of ER, this week's Desperate Housewives, Lost and Alias. When you don't have to wait for next weeks episode cause you have the real thing waiting, it's soo much easier to stay away from spoilerfix.
Of course it helps that I've become completly obsessed with the West Wing and watch season 1 on DVD every free time I have...

Where have I been???? .... Newbies to spoiler support needing some help.... :lol: First of all -- the whole reason I joined at AA was strictly because of the spoilers.... I felt though that season 3 could have been a little bit better if I had NOT been such a spoiler hound.... I stopped cold turkey and Alias has been so much better watching in "complete oblivion" (as we like to say in spoiler support) ever since.... It's so easy once you stop doing it....

But let me tell you -- I was so upset tonight.... I missed the ep. :sadangel: -- first time ever that I've missed an ep.... I had to tape it and taped the wrong time..... Unbelievable.... still can't believe it.... :sadangel:

Because I do not have enough self-control to watch in complete oblivion I watched the preview for the next episode. I want all of you smart peopel who don't watch previews that the next Alias is on December 7 at 10:00, yes that is after Lost!!!! In case you didn't know. The one time I didn't watch the preview was the time Pirates was on, so I though you might not know.

OK Carbo...it has been like 4 days since the eppy aired....surely you have tracked down a copy??? You have friends that tape it, right? When you have seen it, let me know if you stayed away from the preview! :angelic:

OK Carbo...it has been like 4 days since the eppy aired....surely you have tracked down a copy??? You have friends that tape it, right? When you have seen it, let me know if you stayed away from the preview! :angelic:

:lol: I did see it.... my mom actually had it on tape..... it was soooo good..... AND I DIDN'T SEE THE PREVIEWS.... :lol: because my mom stopped the tape right at the end of the show...... I'M IN COMPLETE OBLIVION FOR THE NEXT SHOW...... ;)

^^^^Ooooohhh...you lucky, lucky girl. What a great eppy to be watching in complete oblivion! Hope your Thanksgiving was a happy one!

On a different note....officially the last season. (n) And really it is becoming quite solid this year! What a waste! :angry:

ALACK!!!!ALACK!!!!! 🇳🇴 :sadangel: :depressed: Almost 2 weeks since anyone here at spoiler support. It is a sign of the times my friends...the Alias golden era is over! Carbo, Mandah....anyone there???? Apathy has set in....I am not even sure there would be anyone to chuck marshmellows at me if I went to the darkside anymore. (n) I miss the old days.....*sigh*....but as they say all good things must end! ;)

I know Jenlyn.... it's a sad time.... I remember back in the day when spoiler support was hoppin' and now nobody comes anymore.... :sadangel: And you're right -- Alias is soooo good this year and now it's coming to an end.... even more reason to stay spoiler free.... AND the last episode was reason enough to stay spoiler free -- I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.... :lol:

And to answer your question about 3 weeks late -- yes, my thanksgiving was great.... :lol:

^^Holy Moly.......I was so glad to be spoiler free last week! It rocked and I did not see it coming either! :D You know Alias is back when you start dreaming Alias dreams. Irina being there totally messed with my head...what is her endgame. In the reaction thread someone guessed that Jack knew she was behind it, but I disagree. And when he finds out....uh oh spaghetti oh! :rolleyes:

Anyway good to hear from you! Have a merry Christmas!!!!

No Alias until March... (n) At least they left us with an amazing cliffhanger!

And a Merry Christmas to you..... and Happy Holidays to the rest of the spoiler support devotees.... (if you ever show your faces again.... :lol: )

Oh dear. I apologize for temporarily abandoning SS. I swear I wasn't cheating on you with spoilers :smiley: I missed an eppy too! I was very angry with myself....

Aww... Mandah showed her face :D .... welcome back girl even if it's only here and there that we see you anymore :lol:

Anyways... HAPPY NEW YEAR (a little early.... :smiley: ) to all....

Hey all! I just felt compelled to drop in before Spoiler Support fell off Page 1 of Alias General forum topics. :smiley: We were just about to be kicked to page 2 where no one would ever find us. (n)

Sadly I am not here to find support to keep me from checking spoilers....I am too discouraged to even want to look at this juncture....I mean really...no time slot yet for the spring????? :( Hopefully spoiler support will get going again during the final eppies. Well friends, I hope you all are doing well!

Finally somebody posted.... it was over a month.... THE SHAME.... :lol:

It should definitely start picking up in here.... especially once it starts airing again and NOW that titles are out....

Stay strong people.... :smiley:

Back